I am currently a Senior at California State University, Fullerton majoring in Business Administration with Concentrations in Finance and Business Economics. Upon graduation in May 2019, I am seeking a research analyst position in private equity, investment banking and asset management. Furthermore, I will work toward my CFA Level I in the Fall of 2019.
I currently hold various leadership positions at CSUF. I am a Senior Supplemental Instruction Leader and Secretary for Student Managed Investment Fund. Recently, I began a position as an Equity Analyst at Titan Capital Management. I work with 16 other Analysts to manage a $1.5 million portfolio with prudent by following our client's IPS and understanding their risk tolerance. These active positions allow me to self-discover my interest in the financial market and learning from my peers.
My past positions include interning at Fidelity Investments, which further my understanding of Personal and Workplace Investing; and Financial Coordinator at a small chiropractor business.
- FIN 320: Financial Management I
- FIN 321: Financial Management II
- FIN 340: Introduction to Investments
- ECON 315: Intermediate Business Microeconomics
- ECON 320: Intermediate Business Macroeconomics
- ECON 340: Economics Research Methods
- ISDS 361A: Business Analytics I
- ISDS 361B: Business Analytics II