After landing in airport you’ll start your Italian discovery with a two night break in Venice. During your time in the Italian gem, you'll stay at 3* hotel in a modern and spacious double room with a private bathroom.
You'll be in an ideal location for relaxing away from the buzz but close enough to easily explore the romantic waterways and cobbled old streets for which Venice is justifiably famous.
The theme parks, Caneva Aquapark, Gardaland and the Movieland Park are all a short drive away. Water sports, walking trails and the world-renowned thermal springs of Terme de Sirmione provide plenty to do for those who favour a busy holiday. For the adventurous and culture-crazed, hike to Bastion to see some unforgettable views, visit the 19th century San Martino Tower, or take a sunny stroll along the Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino route.
5 days, 4 nights Itinerary
- Day 1: Fly to Venice, start to enjoy your holiday and stay overnight.
- Day 2: Your second day in Venice and stay overnight.
- Day 3: After hotel check-out you will board a train to Lake Garda. Enjoy you afternoon, evening and stay overnight
- Day 4: Your second day to explore Lake Garda and stay overnight.
- Day 5: Enjoy your breakfast and it is time to head to the airport to board your flight back home.
* The price of the hotel is based on a double room, so you will need to buy a trip for two.
*If you want to change (increase or decrease) amount of days/nights to stay, please, contact us: email@example.com . We are happy to make your holiday planned by your desire
*Travel Dream Club will provide you with a travel guide with a description of routes and historical places, as well as a “package of tips” from experienced travelers and you will have your holiday enjoyable and planned by your desire.
* You can change the dates of your holiday before full coordination of details and completed travel documents.
*No cancellation after full coordination of details and completed travel documents. Changes are possible, subject to availability.
* Refund before final approval of documents guaranteed.