I have loved music and theatre as long as I can remember. I consider myself a work of "living art" in progress. I'm a wife, mother, writer and Believer. I am so grateful that God, the Ultimate Creator, artist, musician, poet and sculptor gave me a voice to sing and a heart flourishing with creativity.
The world is full of pain and suffering. I choose to focus on light, hope, and truth. I choose to share with others what I have learned in my years of walking the planet. Perhaps someone will benefit from my music, experiences and observations.
Click on the video below to learn more about me and my music
I perform everything from straight ahead jazz, r&b, pop, to my own original music which is always a fusion of styles. Check out the links and video below to get a feel for what I do.
A Little Jazz
Click the video below to view Stephanie Live @ Jazz In The Valley New York
- Pikes Peak Jazz & Swing Society
- Colorado Womens Chorus (Featured Artist)
- Ain't Mis Behavin (Actor - Vintage Theatre)
- Shaking The Mess Out Of Misery (Director - Afterthought Theatre )
- Jazz In The Valley New York
- Sistah's Soring Soiree (Host and Featured Artist)
- 5280 Artist Coop - House of Poetry