Is this development for me?
This is for all staff and focused on supporting you to use your resourcefulness to enable change at a personal level.
Part 1 - 22 February, 14:00-17:00pm, M1.22
Part 2 - 18 April, 11:15am-12:45pm, P1.02
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits(you need to attend both parts)
- You should attend this before any workshop in the programme.
- Learning Methods: Face to face, workplace action, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand your current thinking patterns and how you respond to change.
- You will learn tools to create your own personal strategies to develop resilience when facing change or challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.