You will find several websites that offer free IWB (Interactive Whiteboard) activities using this link on my Teacher Symbaloo.
- Journeys/Think Central - There are 2 activities for every lesson (if you do not have the lessons downloaded on your computer, contact me)
- Classflow - free and paid interactive lessons available (uses ActivInspire software like Journeys) need free account
- Illuminations Math Interactives - virtual math manipulatives (money, fractions, area) and games with lesson ideas (can search by grade and strand) some games available on iPad
- Math Learning Center Apps - number line, fractions, base 10 blocks, money, geoboard & more interactives (also available on iPad)
- Dezol - early literacy interactives for whole or small group (also available on iPad) need free account
- Scholastic Story Starter - random story generator
- Odyssey - can view activities from teacher log in, for small or whole group
- BrainPOP Jr. - show video to class then follow up with assignments in lab (need free classroom account to make assignments)
I will gladly work with you one on one during your planning or meet with your team. Email me to schedule a time.