The school has a tradition of allowing students to go out to local bars as a part of a strictly non-school-sponsored Senior Bar Night.
Stearns steeple is a well know landmark on the college grounds.
Known as the singing school
- SAT composite range: 1350-1548
- ACT composite range: 30-34
- Total annual cost : $66,572
- Average grant aid received:$44,566
- Of the 64.4% of people who applied for aid it was met 100%
- Out of state tuition: $52,476
- Room and board: $13,710
- Percent admitted:14%
- 52% male, 48% female
- Has a 88% graduation rate
- Has a 98% freshmen retention rate
- Most popular majors are economics, mathematics, and English language and literature