Hi, I am Daya Nimai Das
Andean Yoga teacher with over 10 years of experience teaching Hatha Vinyasa practice, licensed as a E-RYT 500 by the Yoga Alliance, founder of Nidra Wasi Holistic Retreat Center.
I like to share the ancient teachings of this land, to experience a sense of community and heart opening journeys into the depths of Yoga Philosophy along the Andean Cosmovision.
Special Guest Teacher for our next upcoming YTT Nov 10th - Dec 1st
She is deeply committed to helping others transform their lives through yoga. Founder of DiviniTree Yoga Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara, Ann’s mission is to help build conscious community. Her classes are uplifting, creative, inspiring, and full of wisdom. She lives and breathes yoga and community, and is committed to helping yogis on the path of awakening to live more authentic lives that are in harmony with the earth.
Ann has spent over 15 years committed to learning and teaching yoga in its many diverse forms all around the world. From the Himalayas to the Amazon and from Fiji to Kenya, Ann has been harvesting seeds of wisdom and weaving together a tapestry of transformational tools into her life and teachings. Known for her deeply spiritual and yet highly athletic classes.
She brings a deep reverence for the earth into her offerings and helps build conscious community around the planet. Ann leads transformational yoga journeys, workshops, and teacher trainings around the world.
Ann has a great love for The Andes and the Nidra Wasi family. She has been collaborating with them for five years and this training with Daya is a very special opportunity to learn with two great friends and master teachers.
Thank you for your interest in our next yoga teacher training course in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
We would love to have you join us!
This 200 hour teacher training will be a 22-day immersion in the heart of the Andes. We will be staying at Nidra Wasi, a holistic retreat center with top accommodation and service.
The training will be a unique opportunity a transformative journey that connects the philosophy of yoga with the teachings of the Andean cosmovision and ceremony.
What will you learn?
- Hatha vinyasa teaching methodology inspired by the Chakana and the three worlds of the Andean cosmovision: Uku Pacha, Kai Pacha and Hanan Pacha.
- You will learn how to build sequences, how to teach and have a solid self-practice.
- Within the program you will learn: Asana, pranayama, meditation, vedanta philosophy, bhakti yoga, karma yoga, anatomy and despacho.
You will receive an official 200 hour International Yoga Alliance Certificate.
- Mondays - Saturdays
- (Sundays Free)
- 7:30am Meditation / Pranayama
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 10:00am Methodology & Teaching Techniques
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 2:00pm Philosophy / Workshop
- 4:00pm Andean Yoga Flow
- 6:30pm Dinner
Teacher Training Course Activites
- Week 1 Uku Pacha: Despacho and Temazcal
- Week 2 Kai Pacha: Visit Paru-Paru Community and Hiking at Qimsa Cocha Lake
- Week 3 Hanan Pacha: Sound Healing and Closing Ceremony