The role of the Associate Partners :
Associate partners are expected to contribute to the overall success of the project, and the achievement of its three objectives, in the measure they deem more appropriate. More specifically, Associate Partners will be encouraged to:
- Contribute to the exchange of practices related to the use of mobile devices and cloud services by attending events organised by the project, providing documentation, presentation of initiatives and/or contribution from teachers and experts involved in their region or organisation.
- Support the dissemination of the results of the FCL Regio project to their members, staff, users or any other appropriate audience for the project, especially the strategic guidelines and recommendations for school leaders and ICT advisers as well as resources and surveys. Translations are especially encouraged.
- Participate to the development of the project by contributing in the way that best fits them by getting involved in surveys, participating in the annual strategic seminar, etc.
The benefits for Associate Partners:
- Become part of a community of stakeholders with a unique opportunity to exchange and learn with like-minded organisations and public authorities in order to support their own policy and strategy development.
- Have the opportunity to showcase their own best practices, contribute to the outcomes of the project as well as adjusting them for their own use.
- Access educational events for free, such as the annual strategic seminars and webinars and, when relevant, the EMINENT conference, the Experts Meeting in Education Networking annual event, organised by European Schoolnet.
- Be acknowledged for their contributions on the FCL Regio web page and promotional materials. e.g. via the inclusion of their logos.
- Enable teachers in regions to be more closely connected with national and Pan-European school networks and to have more opportunities to be directly involved in European wide projects.
- Have the opportunity to throw a wider light on innovative school and classroom practice in regions across Europe.
How to become a FCL Regio Associate Partner :
As the partnership is expected to be mutually beneficial for both the project and the associate partner, no membership fees are foreseen. Any organisations or public authorities interested in joining the network should first discuss the details of their potential involvement with Tommaso Dalla Vecchia, European Schoolnet, to identify:
- How the Project can benefit from the Associate Partner contribution
- How the Associate Partner can benefit from the FCL Regio project
- The specific commitments the Associate Partner may be willing to make
To become an Associate partner:
And send it back to email@example.com
The Associate Partner Agreement will be signed upon approval by the FCL Regio partners
For more information, please visit the dedicated webpage:
Or you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @eu_schoolnet #fcl_eu #fcl_regio
Provincia Autonoma di Trento