Every island has different marriage laws. Most of them require a residency of one to three business days and weekends don't count. So we just have to plan accordingly. If we opt for a US location, that is not an issue, though most resorts like you to check in a few days early to give you and the onsite wedding planner time to connect and go over the final details to ensure everything is exactly as you wish.
Everyone in your party must have a passport to travel international, even the children. All passports must not expire within 6 months of date of travel.
These are just a few of the things to keep in mind as we are looking at an international destination. These are things either I take care of for you or the wedding staff at the resort facilitate.
Note that all pricing, special booking incentives, and availability is subject to change per the vendor. Once deposits are received, those items are confirmed.
Hawks Cay Resort in Duck Key
Located halfway between Miami and Key West, Duck Key is a beautiful, secluded, yet accessible. Duck Key has a few telltale Florida Keys features: Aquamarine water all around. Glorious sunrises and sunsets. An island sensibility that lulls you into a state of total relaxation – except for when you’re out fishing, snorkeling, paddleboarding or flying around on a waverunner. The best of the Keys is waiting for you at Hawks Cay Resort.
The area is know for dining - fine dining and casual, fishing, diving, and water sports. There is also a nearby bottlenose dolphin facility, five pools on the property, saltwater lagoon, marina and so much more. But this is a place to relax. In the Keys, there is a different pace to life.
With the Keys, people would fly into Miami or Fort Lauderdale and then have to rent a car and drive. It is a 90 miles from Miami and 130 from Fort Lauderdale. I will take care of all your car rentals, no problem.
There are a huge variety of room options at this resort including villas that will allow you to have full kitchens. There are hotel type rooms, rooms for families, and suites.
There are 177 guest rooms and 250 villas on the property.
The resort has been a bit slow in giving me information. But basically the resort rooms (like a regular hotel room) are about $375-$450 a night and the villas are about $470-$600 a night. Some of the villas are large enough that people could easily share them if they wanted. A four bedroom villa that sleeps 8 is about $675 a night. If this resort makes your final list, we will secure firm pricing. Note that these prices will vary, depending on the dates.
Weddings at Hawks Cay
Wedding at Hawks Cay can be anything you want it to be. They have a beautiful gazebo or right along the waters edge. You can do a sunrise ceremony or a sunsetting. You can even get celebrate on their 65 foot catamaran
At Hawks Cay Resort, they strive to make your special day as romantic and sublime as it was in your dreams. Our easy-to-reach tropical island resort is perfect for Florida Keys weddings and an ideal site to hold your ceremony. Presenting you with charming indoor and outdoor banquet facilities, and professional event staff dedicated to giving your Hawks Cay wedding the personal attention it deserves.
This wedding package booklet is the has the best description of the reception packages. I am presenting this to you as an option.
They also have this Experiences packages which are things you can add on like Welcome Reception, Rehearsal dinner, Pool Party, etc.
Beyond the Wedding & Resort
The Keys are amazing and you will certainly want to have cars. Day trips to Key West and all of the Keys provide for great fun. There is something for everyone. Plus we can plan out excursions with the resort or on our own.
How to Secure This
If it makes it to your final list, I will certainly get those details.
Islander Resort - Islamorada
This is a part of the same people who own Tradewinds in St. Pete Beach. The resort is however, comprised of villas and townhomes which is par for the course in the Keys. This gives you the options for having your own kitchens, a bit more space and has a cottage beach town feel to it. With a beach, pool, and again halfway down on the Keys, it is a great location for a destination wedding. They have a nice restaurant on site, but you'll want to explore the Keys for some wonderful dining options. Watersports are available to rent right on property.
20 acre property about an hour from the mainland. It does offer a complimentary Continental breakfast, two pools, a 1300 foot beach and fishing pier. This brochure describes the property very well.
Like most places in the Keys you have a combo of villas, townhouses, and more traditional hotel style rooms. Prices vary depending on availability and what we are looking for. Pricing is very similar from $375 a night up to about $900 a night, again depending on what we want.
Everything is all about what you want. Here are the three package options:
- Seaside Ceremony for up to 50 people - white folding chairs with center asile lined with conch shells and tiki torches - $750.
- Ocean View Vows package for up to 100 people - white folding chairs with center aisle lined with conch shells, tiki torches, recorded music. - $1250
- Atlantic Dreams package for up to 200 people same as above package - $2500.
- They also have options for additional services, that can add to your base package.
For your reception you will need to pay a rental fee for the space, your set up fee, then your food. They have a variety of spaces both indoors and outdoors. The venues and the rental fees are found at the end of this document that also has the catering menus on it. And, here is the bar menu.
Beyond the Wedding and Resort
In the Keys there is no shortage of water fun. Watersports are amazing because the water goes forever. There are on site rentals that can take care of snorkeling trips, boat rentals, guided tours, paddle boats, sailboats, sailing lessons, kayaks, aqua cycles, waver runners, bicycles, fishing rods, umbrellas and private charters.
How to Secure This
I feel like this is a great option for the Keys. If it makes the finals, I will share the details.
Fisherman's Reef in St. Thomas
Escape to the tranquility of this beautiful St. Thomas resort.
Plan a vacation you'll never forget with us at the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort! This oceanfront hotel is perfectly placed in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, home to some of the Caribbean's most beautiful natural attractions; they also offer a range of exceptional on-site activities, ensuring an exciting experience for every member of your group. Settle in to one of our sophisticated accommodations, which offer stylish design, plush bedding and a range of modern amenities. Spend the day on the beach, indulge in a treatment at LAZULE Sea Spa or fit in a workout in the gym. Cool off in one of our outdoor pools, including an infinity pool with a swim-up bar - just one of the many dining options at the resort.
- There is a $45 a night resort fee that includes:
- BOTTLED WATER IN ROOM - 2 PER ROOM, PER DAY
- ENHANCED High Speed Internet & WIFI
- FREE USE OF BEACH CHAIRS & UMBRELLAS
- UNLIMITED USE OF "NON-MOTORIZED" WATER SPORTS FROM THE BEACH OF MORNING STAR INCLUDING PADDLE BOATS, KAYAKS, BOOGIE BOARDS, & FLOATS. Excludes Sailboats.
- UNLIMITED USE OF SNORKELS, FLIPPERS, MASKS AND FLOATERS
- UNLIMITED USE OF TENNIS COURTS
- FREE ACCESS TO THE REEF FITNESS CENTER
- FREE PARTICIPATION IN RESORT ACTIVITY CLASSES LIKE YOGA AND AEROBICS COORDINATED BY RECREATION STAFF
- SHUTTLE SERVICE THROUGHOUT THE RESORT
- INVITATION TO THE RESORT'S WEEKLY COCKTAIL RECEPTION EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 5PM TO 6PM
- $20 LAZULE SPA OR SALON COUPON TO BE APPLIED TO PURCHASES OF $150 OR MORE FOR SERVICES AT REGULAR PRICE (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PUBLISHED PACKAGE, PROMOTION OR DISCOUNT)
- TWO $5 OFF COUPONS FOR THE NIGHT KAYAK TOUR PROVIDED BY ADVENTURE CENTER DESK (PER ROOM, PER STAY)
- TWO $10 OFF COUPONS FOR THE CATAMARAN HALF-DAY TOUR PROVIDED BY ADVENTURE CENTER DESK (PER ROOM, PER STAY)
- FREE SELF-PARKING
- The resort offers complimentary wireless
- 443 rooms, 27 suites
- Breakfast options starting from $25
- Morning Star Beach, Infinity Pool, whirlpool and Splash Zone for children
There are a variety of rooms at the resort including family suites. If we were looking at the August 5-12 dates, you would have to go into two rooms for your family of 5, as no suites are available. The cost of the two rooms with air from O'Hare is $12,412.00, plus remember this is not all inclusive, requiring you to build in your budget for food. For two adults on these dates, the price is $3802.28. These are quoted as island view accommodations.
The last week of December and the first week of January, I looked at all variables that week and could not find anything
I am happy to pull more information, but with the lack of availability on rooms, I did not proceed from here. Please let me know if you want to continue to look at this resort with different dates.
Weddings in Jamaica
In order to be legally married by a marriage officer recognized by the government of Jamaica, the following documents and information are required:
Original and Copy of Birth Certificate certified copies of birth certificates, which includes father’s name (Bride and Groom). Bride and groom must supply an original and copy of each birth certificate.
Parents written consent if under 18 years of age
Original and copy of Valid Passports. They are required to enter in Jamaica and are also mandatory for a legal wedding to be performed.
Passports must be presented to the On-Site Wedding Coordinator at the time of the wedding consultation. (It must be valid for a minimum of 6 months prior to the expiration date on the passport)
• If any original documentation is issued in a language other than English, they must be professionally translated into English and included in the documents sent.
All documents must be translated into English and notarized
Please review the requirements for marrying in a foreign country. If your country’s language is not English, and your country does not have an Embassy in Jamaica, you may have other requirements for legalizing your documents.
Please DO NOT FORGET to bring the ORIGINAL documents with you as they are necessary in order to be legally married in Jamaica. We will request that you scan and email your wedding planner copies of these documents during the planning process.
Bride & Groom must NOT be legally married in order to qualify for our civil ceremony. If they are already married, only a Symbolic wedding or Vow Renewal ceremony can be performed. If divorced original certificate of divorce
Advanced Hotel Stay: Bride and Groom must arrive at their HOTEL three (3) business days prior to the legal wedding ceremony date in order to process the necessary documents. Saturday and Sunday are not considered working days
Widow/Widower: Certified copy of death certificate of spouse
Witnesses: If the wedding couple provides their own witnesses the following is needed; If witnesses are not available, the resort will provide them.
Witnesses must arrive three (3) business days Monday – Friday prior to ceremony. Witnesses must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the wedding
Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate – The marriage certificate may be applied for by the Marriage Officer and takes between 7 working days to 1-month to be processed by the Registrar Generals Department (Registry of births, deaths and marriages). Different options are available for delivery of your Marriage Certificate and these choices will be given to you during the planning process. If your country’s language is not English, then your documents must be legalized by your Embassy which represents your government in Jamaica. Only after being legalized by your Embassy is the marriage process in Jamaica complete and your marriage will be recognized as a legal union in your country
There is a $95 fee to be married in Jamaica.
Beaches Resort in Ocho Rios Jamaica
Beaches Ocho Rios has something for everyone in the family. If you're game for "surf & turf," from a huge action-adventure waterpark to championship golf for the whole family, look no further than Beaches Ocho Rios all-inclusive resort, voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine. Twenty-two acres of lush tropical gardens, a gorgeous private white-sand beach, seven gourmet restaurants, three fantastic swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool and an entire ocean of watersports are just a few of the places & things to explore. Flip through this video book to see all about this amazing resort.
Beaches is truly an all inclusive resort. Leave your wallet behind and enjoy:
- Gourmet dining in 6 restaurants
- Complimentary transportation to and from the airport (approximately 1.5 hours away) and a complimentary airport lounge to grab a snack and beverage before transferring to the resort.
- Top shelf alcohol
- Entertainment every day with themed nights every night
- Welcome cocktail party
- Fitness Center
- All land sports like basketball, board games, shuffle board, table tennis, tennis, outdoor chess, pool tables, and croquet.
- Watersports: kayaks, hobie cats, windsurfing, scuba diving, glass bottom boat, banana boat rides, snorkeling, paddle boats, and aqua-trikes. Unlimited diving is for certified divers only.
- 5 pools and two whirlpools, suana, steamrooms
- Kids Camp Nestled on the hillside above the entrance of the hotel, is the Kids‟ Kamp. This area is specially designed to accommodate our guests 17 years and under. Activities are varied to ensure that every child who vacations with us has a fun filled and memorable holiday. Our facilities are manned by efficient and enthusiastic co-coordinators between the hours of 9:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Separate facilities are divided by age.
- The Pirates Island Water Park provides guests with a splash-tastic vacation experience. The Water Park sits on an expansive 27,000 sq ft. area. There are six kiddie slides, allowing for Beaches youngest guests to slip n‟ slide their way into a memorable Caribbean vacation. A treasure trove of wet and wild fun, the Water Park also includes a Treasure Isle Aqua-Play area, complete with water cannons and a treasure chest. For the resort‟s tiniest Water Park enthusiast, Pirates Island unveils a kid‟s zone and zero entry kiddie pool complete with a misting crab, a squirting sea turtle and a splashing seahorse. For the not-so-young but young at heart, the Water Park features a tube slide, a body slide and a speed slide, all perfect for a day of coolin‟ down beneath the Caribbean sun. The Water Park also has a Water Crawl Cargo Net Aqua-Play Structure, complete with sea creature-themed stepping-stones including a starfish, an oyster shell and a nautilus shell, made from soft-play resilient foam.
- XBox Play lounge
- Strict no tipping policy! Except for spa services.
- Free basic wi-fi
All rooms and suites include a king-size bed or two double beds, A/C, telephone, cable T.V, Clock-radio, X-Box, safe, iron/ ironing board, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, private bath with tub and shower, amenity kit and hair dryer.
There are many different room categories at Beaches Ocho Rios. Remember this does cover your food, alcohol, and all the inclusions listed above.
Caribbean - Oceanview One Bedroom Concierge Suite - Situated on the top floor of the resort's main building, with one atop the French building, these exquisite one bedroom ocean view suites offer the very best of the Caribbean. Each suite is presented in wonderfully calm and neutral decor featuring a king-sized bed, a double and a single pull out bed in the living room making it perfect for a family of five. Each boasts a large balcony that faces north towards the Caribbean Sea and commands views of the resort's tropical gardens.
There are no rooms available in August or in the week of Christmas. However if you wanted to look at leaving on December 31, 2017 and returning on January 6, 2018 - I made it six nights so we could make sure to be back and transitioned in time for school, here are some options:
- For your family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 children (18,15,12) in the Caribbean Oceanview One Bedroom Concierge Suite with air from O'Hare to Jamaica, plus transfers, resort amenities with all the current booking incentives, the price is $11,311.54. The normal price on this is $26,063.49.
2 connecting rooms for your family - Greek Beachfront Concierge Terrace Suite Double - Arranged across two floors of the resort's oceanfront Greek Village, these substantial suites are beautifully decorated to offer an abundance of light, space and luxury for the entire family. These concierge suites comprise a generously proportioned bedroom boasting the choice of a mahogany king-sized bed or two double beds, flat screen television and are completed by a well appointed en-suite bathroom. The suites' relaxing lounge area includes a double pull-out sofa and leads to a large terrace where magnificent vistas of the Caribbean Sea await.
- Two rooms would be - $13,854.10. That includes the air, transfers, all the resort amenities and booking incentives.
Weddings at Beaches Ocho Rios
I did check and 1/1/2018 is not available, however 1/2/2108
The most romantic place on earth for Caribbean destination weddings. With stunning beaches, endless expanses of white sand and lush gardens, romantic sunsets and exquisite turquoise waters, Beaches offers the perfect backdrop for your dream destination wedding. All Bride and Groom staying three (3) nights or longer in any room category will also receive the Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Theme FREE which includes the following:
The Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Theme
- Personal Pre-Wedding Planner
- Personal Resort Wedding Planner and Dedicated Resort Wedding Team
- Preparation of Marriage Documents
- Picturesque Wedding Location
- Chiavari Chairs
- Ceremony Musical Accompaniment (pre-recorded)
- Thirty (30) Minute Delightful Reception with sparkling wine & cold hors d' oeuvres for bride, groom and six guests
- Free Personal Wedding Website
- Free Wedding and Honeymoon Gift Registry
- Wedding Gift From Resort
- Complimentary One (1) 5"x7" Honeymoon Photo for Bride and Groom
- Honeymoon Dinner for Bride and Groom at a Resort Specialty Restaurant with White-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Decorated Honeymoon Room for Bride and Groom
- Mimosa Breakfast-in-Bed For Bride and Groom on any Morning of Choice
- Manicure for the Bride
- Massage for the Groom
- Magenta dendrobium orchid bouquet for the bride and magenta dendrobium boutonniere for the group
- Round reception tables
- Two tiered white fondant cake with magenta dendrobium topper
- Each additional table is $100 for the reception on this package.
If you want a sunset ceremony it is $500 additional.
If you book 10-19 rooms then you can also get:
- Complimentary room upgrade for bride and groom
- Group pre-registration and check in upon arrival
- Private pre-wedding celebration dinner for the group the day before the wedding
- 1 hour classic reception with hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, sparkling wine and signature cocktail for the group
- Pedicure for the Bride
If you want to do a full sit down dinner reception, beyond what is in the complimentary package, they have a number of packages available ranging from $45-$60 per person. The more rooms you book, we can get these dinners as complimentary.
- 20 or more rooms in group contract – private reception for three hours, wedding toast, hot and cold hors’doeuvres, plated dinner and full open bar
Below is the beach wedding venue:
Because this is an all inclusive resort and all your meals are included, we often recommend that you simply do a cocktail reception, rather than an complete dinner reception. It saves you money, allows you to still gather to celebrate, then everyone heads to dinner and afterwards join in the fun at the resort.
Beaches is pleased to offer you and your family a wide variety of menu options that will enhance your wedding experience starting with “Private” Welcome Cocktail Reception, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Luncheon, Buffet or Plated Dinners and ending with Farewell Brunches.
Delightful Reception for $15 per person
- Private Resort Reception Area for 30 Minutes
- Wedding Toast
- A Selection of Chef Inspired Cold Hors d’oeuvres
- This option is a complimentary inclusion for Bride and Groom and up to 6 guests; this menu price is applicable to additional guests, and exclusive of day pass fees. This option is a complimentary inclusion for all guests under wedding group contract or group code with 5-9 rooms and the duration is extended to 1 Hour. Sparkling Wine provided for wedding toast; food and beverage upgrades available at an additional cost.
Classic Reception for $20 per person
- Private Resort Reception Area for 1 Hour
- Wedding Toast
- A Selection of Chef Inspired Hot & Cold Hors d’oeuvres
- This option is a complimentary inclusion for all guests under a group contract or group code with 10 rooms or more. This menu price will be applicable to the Bride & Groom and all wedding guests, exclusive of day pass fees; Sparkling Wine provided for wedding toast; food and beverage upgrades available at an additional cost. Minimum 8 persons required.
Splendid Wedding Dinner for $45 per person
- Private Resort Dinner Area for Two Hours
- Wedding Toast
- Full Open Bar (2 hours)
- This menu price will be applicable to the Bride & Groom and all wedding guests, exclusive of day pass fees; Sparkling Wine provided for wedding toast; food and beverage upgrades available at an additional cost. Minimum 8 persons required.
Exquisite Wedding Reception & Dinner for $60 per person
- Private Resort Cocktail and Dinner Reception Area for Three Hours
- Wedding Toast
- Selection of Hot and Cold Hors d’oeuvres
- Splendid Plated Wedding Dinner
- Full Open Bar (3 hours)
- This menu price is applicable to the Bride & Groom and all guests. This option is a complimentary inclusion for all guests under a group contract or group code with 20 rooms or more.
Beyond the Wedding
With so much to do and so much already included at the resort, you'll want to limit your excursions. You want to get the full value out of the resort. However, I do recommend you consider doing at least one excursion to help give you the flavor of the island and get you immersed in the culture of Jamaica.
There are so many options for excursions from Beaches Ocho Rios. You can hike the waterfalls, go on a Rum Tour, play with dolphins, ziplining - you dream it, it can happen. I work with a variety of vendors to set those up for you and we preschedule to make it easier. Here is one of my favorite vendors and the options from Ocho Rios.
How to Secure This
This wedding package would be secured in two ways - the wedding package with a $500 deposit and the room/airdeposit on the room. I would then set up a group to have secure pricing on the other rooms. That does not guarantee availability only pricing. We would book the air, resort - everything to make this a seemless process.
Please note that this is VERY popular and if you feel like this is your choice, we need to move on it right away.
Situated on the most beautiful beach you have ever seen, Beaches Negril is the perfect location for your destination wedding. Located on the widest stretch of Negril’s seven mile white sand beach. Pirates Island Water Theme Park with 8 slides, meandering lazy river, pirate bucket drops and splash deck. Here is a look at this amazing resort.
Beaches is truly an all inclusive resort. Leave your wallet behind and enjoy:
- ENTERTAINMENT -Join our engaging Beaches ‚players‛ for an array of entertainment, including dance lessons, karaoke, live music, family shows, cabaret performances and disco nightly. Adults only Piano Bar Sing along three evenings per week at The Theatre Bar. Don’t miss the theme nights at the Big Top Amphitheatre.
- LANDSPORTS - The Resort offers outdoor games and activities including basketball, miniature golf, volleyball (beach and pool), croquet lawn, outdoor and indoor chess, billiards, table tennis, soccer, shuffleboard, day and night tennis, cards and board games.
- WATERSPORTS - Beaches Negril offers a comprehensive array of water sports including kayaks, aqua cycles, windsurfing, hobie cats, tubing, stand up paddle boards, Underwater Vision (glass bottom) Boats, snorkeling, banana boats, water-skiing, knee boarding, wakeboarding and scuba diving.
- Beaches Resorts create culinary experiences that take one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor. With 10 dining venues, 7 bars, and an ongoing array of snack options, this all inclusive resort delivers you the best of everything! Fine dining, relaxed - family friendly!
- POOLS - When guests are not in the ocean or just lying on our pristine white-sand, they can choose from one of two swim-up pool bars and the toddler’s pool.
- BEACH - 1,400 feet (462.72 meters) of white-sand beach with sweeping views of the Negril coastline and Caribbean Sea.
Beaches Negril does have availability in August - checking in on August 6 and checking out on August 13. Super limited availability so we would have to move fast.
For your family of 5, I found a great Caribbean Beachfront Concierge Suite - Wake up to the sight and sound of the ocean lapping the shoreline in this expansive beachfront suite. Furnished with hand-carved mahogany furniture, the Beachfront Suite boasts modern décor with well proportioned space. The room has a hardwood four poster king size bed with matching armoire, television and exclusive concierge amenities. There are also two twin daybeds with trundle. The marble bathroom has double vanity mirrors and a bathtub/shower combination. All have patios or balconies.
- August 6-13, 2017 - For air from Chicago O'Hare, transfers, all the resort amenities, and using every booking incentive we could find, the price is $12,149.95, normally it is $29,489.68. This includes one free night and you also get a complimentary catamaran cruise for your family of 5.
This Beachfront room is as opulent as it is coveted. Recently refurbished to the highest standards, it offers several luxurious features including a king size four poster bed, a single pullout sofa bed, a marble-finished en-suite bathroom, with a bathtub/shower combination, spacious wardrobe and premium television. Some rooms have two double beds and a single pullout sofa bed. Picturesque views of the Caribbean Sea are enjoyed from the room’s private balcony.
- August 6-13, 2017 for all of the above inclusions for a room for two people (above) with air, etc the price is normally $18,498.42 and is now $7,809.42
There is nothing available at Beaches Negril for those December and early January dates.
Weddings at Beaches Negril
Wedding packages at Beaches Negril are the same as Beaches Ochi Beach Club. If this were an option, our next step is to check with the resort on the availability of wedding dates for this week.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
Grab your swimming trunks and suntan lotion and head over to our fun, larger-than-life paradise in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Appointed with more than 700 luxurious suites, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande offers many of the signature amenities you've come to love from Palace Resorts. There's something special for every member of the family. No matter how big or small... Moon Palace Jamaica Grande promises an unforgettable family vacation experience. Here is a great fact sheet showing you the amenities of this great resort. It has 4 restaurants, 6 bars, 4 pools, wave simulator and everything you can imagine. It is a fantastic resort.
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is made for families. They have great family suites that work well for a family of 5. I love the contemporary look of the rooms with the upgrades and cool tropical colors. They are very classy, yet not stuffy!
August 5-12 - with airfare, transfers, all inclusives at the resort, a family deluxe room is $13,643.75. Those same dates for two people in a partial ocean view room is $4,690.42.
December 25 - January 1 - with airfare, transfers, all inclusives at the resort, a family deluxe room is $18,428.05. Those same dates for two people in a partial ocean view room is $7,480.42.
December 31 - January 6 - with airfare, transfers, all inclusives at the resort, a family deluxe room is $13,633.05 (note only 6 nights). Those same dates for two people in a partial ocean view room would be $5,508.42.
Each reservation gets a $1500 (for a 5+ night stay)- Resort Credit to be used towards tours, spa, beauty salon treatments, golf outings and even toward some wedding collections.
With this, we book everyone with a group code, meaning if each booking meets the criteria, then they get a discount on their package and then you also get a rebate just before travel. That amount depends on the number of people, nights booked, etc. We would not have any of those numbers until just before travel, so count it as a bonus, not something to plan into your budget.
Group Benefits - how it works for the Moon Palace in Jamaica.
- Your choose your destination and resort accommodations and I book your room, then we can get a group code
- It takes 48 hours to get a group code
- Please understand, the Group Ease program requires a minimum of 10 passengers to qualify for a discount. If the minimum of 10 passengers is not met, all discounts, rebates, and complimentary offers will no longer apply. Discounts will be removed from the existing bookings at approximately 30 days prior to departure.
- Packages with a per person price (before taxes & fees) from: $499.99 pp – Save $20 per person, $1499.99 pp – Save $40 per person
Group-Ease Terms & Conditions
- Booking period starts based on date shown on promo code verification letter.
- Friends & family departure date must start within 7 days prior to the bride & groom's wedding date for destination wedding groups.
- Varied lengths of stays will qualify for discount (minimum of 3 nights are required)
- Discount is determined on a package price scale before taxes & fees
- Standard payment and cancel fees apply
- Standard change fees apply
- Promo code discount can be used for an unlimited number of Friends & Family
- Discount is based on per person rate. If minimum dollar amount of $499.99 is not met, passenger will not qualify for Friends and Family discount.
- Availability and Rates are subject to change.
Promo Code Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is not retroactive. Promo code cannot be applied after the booking is made. Promo code must be applied at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to availability and pricing at time of booking
- If a booking qualifies for a discount per the promo code criteria but the promo code is not input at the time of booking, in order for a discount to apply, you will need to cancel and rebook the reservation.
Weddings at Moon palace Jamaica grande
Weddings are rewarded many ways when you book here. it all depends on how many rooms, how many nights, etc. We take care of everything - from connecting with the wedding coordinator to making sure your guests are taken care of. I love the process at this resort:
I talked to the weddings department at the resort and got some availability for dates in your three windows of time:
- August 8 at 1 pm or 3 pm or August 9 at 3 pm or 5 pm
- December 27 at 3 pm or 5 pm
- January 2 at 3 pm or 5 pm
There is a great complimentary wedding package here.
- Wedding ceremony location
- Chocolate colored ceremony structure with ivory spun fabric and floral appliqué
- Chocolate colored ceremony podium with two floral spheres as table décor
- Bridal Bouquet of 20 Roses
- Themed Boutonniere
- Themed wedding cake
- Silver branches for front of chocolate colored structure
- Minister to perform symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- 30 White Avant-garde chairs
- Sparkling wine during ceremony
- One dinner reservation for up to 30 guests
- $100 USD coupon redeemable for Dream Art packages of $700 USD to $1,999 USD, or a $200 USD coupon redeemable for Dream Art packages of $2,000 USD or more.
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- Honeymoon Wishes Wedding Website and Bridal Registry
- CD system available for the ceremony
- Complimentary Honeymoon Package
- Services of a Wedding Coordinator
Packages can include everything you ever wanted and start at $1500 and go to about $5000, depending on the decor, number of guests, and the theme. We will find the perfect package for you. Below are some of the themes they have at this resort. They can really adapt to your personal taste.