Sam's portfolio

This is my terracotta warrior, it has a stick and body armor. I created it out of clay. The idea for this was to make a period looking, mini terracotta warrior. My goal was for it to look pretty realistic and hold up fairly well and get a good grade on it. I think it looks very good and holds up well, the design looks good and the paint looks good too.
These are the hands that i made, I drew them to look exactly like my hands. I drew these hands with pencil and used shading to make them look realistic. The idea for this was to make lifelike drawings of my hands. My goals for this was to make them look very realistic and to make them look like my hands. My thoughts on these are good I think I did good and they look pretty good I think I needed to work more on my shading because it was too dark but mostly I think it looks good.
This is a branch i made with a Christmas ornament next to it. I used light pencil then I painted it with different shades. The idea of this is to look like the branch we looked at to model it. My goals for this was to make the shading interesting and to make it look good. My over all thoughts are that I think it looks pretty good and I could of done better
This is the mallard duck that I made. I made this out of metal wire and paper mache along with paper and fabric. The idea of this was to look like a mallard duck. My goals for this was to look like a mallard duck and to get a good grade on it. my overall thoughts for this is that i could have done much better but due to time constraint i could not get it perfect.
This is my Norman Rockwell painting it is of a 1932 ford model a truck. I made this by first drawing the truck and the scenery around it and then i painted it with acryllic paint. the idea behind this was to make a hot rod truck and make it look cool. my goals for this were to make it look good and look somewhat realistic. my overall thoughts are that it looks pretty good and i could of done somewhat better also.
I used glue and paper, lots of paper. I glued down every piece of paper at an opposite direction. I dont let the problems hinder me. I made a pattern of shapes. I thought about different patterns. The way I made it makes it look very cool when you use 3d glasses and it looks like an illusion because it is one.
this is my printworking project it looks like a firebird logo. first i drew a logo on a black piece of paper with a white colored pencil then i copied it on to a linoleum block then i covered the linoleum block with ink then pressed it onto a paper. the idea i had for this was to look like a firebird insignia.my goal for this was to get a good grade on it and have it look good. my overall thoughts on this are ok.
this was my perspective drawing, i made a dot centering the paper that everything pointed to. i drew the doors and windows and other things inside with pencil and then traced over most of them with sharpie later. the idea of this was too look like a realistic design. the goals for this was to make it look good and look realistic. my overall thoughts on this project are ok i like how it turned out, i could of done better, but i think it looks fine.
this is my jim dine project that i made, it is of a nut. i created this using shading and pencil and technique. my goals for this project were to make it look realistic and for it to look good. my overall thoughts on this project are good i really like how it came out.
This is my zentangle project. I used patterns and shapes and a permanent marker and a pencil. the idea behind this was to make a cool looking wolf picture out of shapes and patterns. my goals on this were to make a realistic drawing and have it be very interesting. my overall thoughts on this project are good, i think it turned out well and i certainly like it.
his is my mixed media collage project. I used my groups project and my drawing and sketcking skills to make it. i wanted to make my pictures look pretty realistic so they would look good.
This is my wax paper batik. I created it by drawing the car then tracing it on rice paper then waxing then painting then waxing again after crinkling it then ironing the wax out. The idea for this was to draw a good looking car and use it for my batik. My goals for this were to make it look good. My overall thoughts on this are pretty good, I think I did pretty good altogether.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.