December Group Exercise Updates:
Fridays, 9am Power Cycle in CL is back ON with LJ (There will be NO Monday, 9am Power Cycle in CL)
Thursdays, 10am Boot Camp in WH has been changed to Body Pump with Kristen.
Beginner Tai Chi Demo class added due to popular demand. Wed. Dec. 14, 11:30am-12:30pm in WH. FREE. Sign up at the Front Desk. Monthly program will begin Jan. 4, 2017 at 11:15am.
- Retirement Planning Workshop/Seminar – filled with fun brain teasers and retirement information including to live a worry-free retirement, debunking the myths of social security, the importance of a power of attorney, how to avoid the mistakes of poor planning, discovering the win-win- win account and why working with an independent fiduciary has the best interest for the client, Monday, Dec. 5 in CL, 7:00-8:00pm. Sign up at the Front Desk. FREE to all! (Presented by Hawk Financial Group)
- Give the gift of Fitness – Now through Dec. 24 purchase any gift certificate for personal training, massage in Whitehouse, or specialty program and receive 10% off. (Certain restrictions apply). Gift cards can also be purchased in any denomination for the person to choose their own spending.
- Pre Competitive Swim Clinic – Introduction to competitive swimming for kids who are interested in developing their endurance and technique to join a swim team. Learn the basics of being part of a swim team; open and flip turns, reading the pace clock, circle swimming, and understanding workouts and sets. Stroke refinement drills, but swimmers should already know freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly coming into the program. Tues/Thurs, 6:30- 7:30pm in CL – Begins Jan. 3, 2017. May sign up for 1 day or both.
- Member Referral Promotion – Refer any new member to the Wellness Center and enjoy double the thank you!! Now through Dec. 31, receive a $40 gift certificate or 4 guest passes for your referral. (valid on new members only and no short term temporary memberships)
- Sat. Dec. 24 – Wellness Centers will close at 3pm
- Mon. Dec. 26 – Both Wellness Centers will open at 7:00am
- Sat. Dec. 31 – Wellness Centers will close at 5:00pm
- Sun. Jan. 1 – Wellness Centers will be open from 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Mon. Jan. 2 – Both Wellness Centers will open at 7:00am
Inclement Weather Procedure
When in doubt about operations or programming during periods of inclement weather, please call the Wellness Center main number and press 8. This message is updated regularly with any changes to normal operations and/or programming. During normal business hours, our Facebook page and website will also be updated with the assistance of HMC PR Dept.
“Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” ~ Joel Osteen