Founded in 1986 as the Refugee Aid Project by community activists in South Texas, RAICES has grown to be the largest immigration legal services provider in Texas. With offices in Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, RAICES is a frontline organization in the roiling debate about immigration and immigrants in the world.
In 2017, RAICES staff closed 51,000 cases at no cost to the client.
- Choose your fundraiser. Decide what fundraising activity you want to do--maybe a bake sale, concert, lemonade stand, or raffle.
- Receive formal permission. Contact the RAICES development team at email@example.com to receive written approval from our organization.
- Utilize fundraising kit. In this kit, you'll be able to learn more about RAICES and our programs to successfully conduct your fundraiser.
- Review logo usage and media guidelines. Any logo usage or press releases must be approved by RAICES.
- Fundraise! Promote your fundraiser and have fun!
- Transfer funds. If you need to mail a check, conduct an EFT, or deliver proceeds from an online fundraiser, RAICES can provide you with any information you need.
Logo Usage Guidelines
Upon receiving your fundraiser's formal approval, you should have received an attachment of our logo. If you did not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your community fundraiser point of contact.
You are permitted to use our logo ONLY on advertisements, flyers, and digital graphics that you create for your fundraiser. We request that you do NOT use our logo on any product designs (including t-shirts, caps, etc.). Permission to use our logo does not authorize any alterations to our logo. Anything that is created with our logo should be sent to RAICES for approval.
As a community fundraiser for RAICES, all that we ask is that you do not speak on behalf of RAICES, however, we are happy to facilitate any information you may need.
RAICES requests to review any press releases, artwork, or description of our organization and our services prior to publishing.
If you're hosting a fundraiser and want to track your progress, try these platforms:
If you're wanting to sell t-shirts, look into:
Some of these platforms will ask for the nonprofit organization's EIN. The RAICES EIN (or Tax ID) is 74-2436920.
RAICES Social Media
Our RAICES social media accounts (@RAICESTEXAS) share a wealth of information that you may find helpful during your fundraising efforts. You are also more than welcome to tag our social media and website in any posts that you create. Below are the links to our social media accounts and other resources.
Transfer of Funds
- Online donations can be made through our website at www.raicestexas.org/donate
- Checks can made out to RAICES and sent to: RAICES, ATTN: Accounting, 1305 N. Flores Street, San Antonio, TX 78212
- To receive information for Wires/EFTs, please contact email@example.com
Designating Your Donation (optional)
To designate your funds toward a specific program, please do one of the following:
- Online donations: Use the corresponding form on our website.
- Checks: Write the designation on the memo line or attach a letter that states the intended purpose.
- Wires/EFTs: Specify the intended purpose of the gift in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created with images by nattanan23 - "money profit finance" • LoboStudioHamburg - "twitter facebook together exchange of information instagram" • rawpixel - "untitled image"