WHY CHOOSE US?
- Preferred vendor for Smithfield Foods and Murphy-Brown Farms, Inc. for claims investigations in North and South Carolina.
- Preferred vendor for Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, LLP, Wake Family Law Group and Gailor Hunt Jenkins Davis & Taylor PLLC for Cheating Spouse, Child Custody and Alienation of Affection Investigations.
- Ownership with extensive Claims and Carrier Service Experience.
- Team of Account Executives, Operational and Administrative Support with Extensive Industry Experience.
- State of the Art Field Equipment. Body cams, Time lapse equipment, long distance capabilities.
- Video clips as part of client updates.
- Available centralized intake with online capabilities for quick access to visual evidence with our Case Management System.
- Geo-tagged photographs for all Process Service attempts. You no longer have to worry if we were really there!
- 24/7 Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Fred is a rock solid investigator who provides an excellent service each and every time. He has a high level of integrity and motivation. I have been in the industry over 15 years privately and he is one of THE BEST I have encountered. Keep up the hard work Fred. I always appreciate the quality of your work and your dedication to do an outstanding job always.
Catherine Flowers | Private InvestigatorCat's Eye Private Investigations Firm | CEO and Licensed Private Investigator
I am extremely happy to report that working with and through The Archer Investigative Group, Inc. has quite simply been an unqualified success. It pays to use them as needed and the 'reasonable rates' charged have been a pleasant surprise for both our firm and our clients.
Mitchell A. Wolf Esq. I Wolf and Hogan, P.C. I Attorneys and Counselors at Law
Mr. Archer's agency has been extremely effective in handling investigative assignments in his area for our firm. His company’s professionalism, imagination and effectiveness in the field have proven to be a great asset in our handling of insurance fraud cases. I highly recommend his firm to anyone needing a competent, professional investigation.
James Priddy III -- President & CEO Identifax Investigative Services
Still want to know more? Give us a call today or email us to schedule a free consultation or a lunch and learn!
919-789-4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org