1. Develop an understanding of mission, management, speaking skills, and discipleship.
2. Train and equip the individual gifts and talents of students and prepare them for ministry which reflect the next generation worship and church experience.
3. Develop a strong spiritual foundation, Christian worldview
4. Develop servant leadership skills with a focus on problem solving, communication, conflict resolution, and ministry/mission.
5. Develop character and integrity through personal development experiences, mentorship, and fellowship with other believers in Christ.
6. Provide knowledge of sound and practical experience to mix Front of House and mix Monitors for the artists on stage, in the church, music and worship events, concerts, ywam base, etc.
8. Provide an environment where they can grow in there gifting and falling.
9. To teach how to mix gigs: get to grips with mixing desks, microphones, monitors, DI boxes, setting up the stage, etc