Meiosis: mitosis is asexual is has growth repair it has 1 division it has 2 indentcal cells it has 46 chromosome.
meiosis is sexual cell and it create gametes it has 2 divisions and 4 unique haploid cells but has 23 chromosome
- Nondisjunction: the failure seperating of homologous chromosomes
- Recessive Genes: a gene that has been masked by a dominant gene
- Dominant Genes: the dominant gene
- Somatic Cell: any body cell
- Germ cell: it is a sex cell passed down from your parents
- Kleinfetter's syndrome: germ cell and dominant
- Down Syndrome: can be recessive, and germ cell
- Colorblindness: germ and recessive
- Turner's disease: germ cells and is neither dominant or recessive
- your karotype is your physical features and your genotype is how your body is made. Your genotype may change your phenotype if your chromosome fail to separate.