Marriage isn't about us. It's about God.
We were not made to be alone (Genesis 2.18). We were equipped with a desire to love and be loved. That's why God gave us marriage. But we were not created for marriage. We were created for God. Marriage is God's training ground where we learn how to love and relate to our God. In this meeting, we are going to explore how God uses marriage to teach us how to love. This challenges husbands and wives to develop each characteristic of the Fruit of the Spirit.
Speaker: David Maxson
Address: Northwood Church of Christ, 4601 Northwood Estates Dr. Northport, AL 35473
Times and Dates:
- Sunday, September 22, 10.30am - Love
- Sunday, September 22, 5pm - Joy
- Monday, September 23, 7pm - Peace
- Tuesday, September 24, 7pm - Patience
- Sunday, September 29, 10.30am - Kindness
- Sunday, October 6, 10.30am - Goodness
- Sunday, October 13, 10.30am - Faithfulness
- Sunday, October 27, 10.30 - Self-Control