Tactical Life Saver?
The Tactical Lifesaver Course (TLS) teaches responders and other pre-hospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a tactical context. It is designed to decrease preventable deaths in a tactical situation. The course presents the three phases of tactical care:
- Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions
- Indirect Threat Care that is rendered while the threat has been suppressed
- Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated
Rodenberg, Germany (exact address will be given after registration)
3 Days of training :
- Arrival (optional) - Thursday 20:00 +
- Friday - Start: 08:00 / End 18:00
- Saturday - Start: 08:00 / End 18:00
- Sunday - Start: 08:00 / End of the course 17:00 (including Certificate)
500€ (incl. accomodation possibility)
Important remark - You will receive a fully equipped IFAK (individual first aid kit) which is included in the price.