Decorating Mesa Vista Assisted Living Center in Battlement Mesa on December 1, 2018.
Can you come help us UN-DECORATE on Saturday, January 5th? If you can, please let Alice know at the Extension Office - 970-625-3969 ext. 3.
We will start at 9am and plan to have it done in an hour if we get lots of hands to help!
DECEMBER DATES TO REMEMBER
More information on the flyers in this newsletter
- 12/1 - Start uploading your animals on 4honline.com
- 12/2 - Parli Pro practice 1pm
- 12/3 - Countywide Bowling Party
- 12/4 - Fair Board meeting
- 12/5 - Register for LDC
- 12/7 - Last day to commit to Washington DC trip
- 12/10 - Horse Advisory mtg
- 12/13 - Last day to apply for National Conference
- 12/14 - Friday Projects day
- 12/14 - Last day to submit Master Gardener training app
- 12/16 - Cloverbuds meeting
A NOTE ABOUT UPLOADING YOUR BEEF PROJECT ANIMALS
When uploading your Cow/Calf project animals in 4honline, you will need to name your animals such as "Suzie" and "Suzie's baby" so that we can easily pair the two together as a Cow/Calf pair. If you haven't ever uploaded an animal before, please get with your club leader or stop by the Extension Office for help.
ALL BEEF PROJECT ANIMALS NEED TO BE UPLOADED BEFORE SPRING WEIGH IN ON FEBRUARY 22ND!!! NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO GET STARTED ON THEM!
OPEN RIDES AT THE GARFIELD COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS WILL BEGIN ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 3RD. WE WILL MEET IN THE INDOOR ARENA FROM 6 - 8 PM. OPEN RIDES WILL CONTINUE ON MOST THURSDAYS. CHECK THE CALENDAR AT THE END OF THE NEWSLETTER FOR EXACT DATES.
WISHING ALL OF OUR 4-H FAMILIES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Created with images by laterjay - "baking children cooking education grandparents baker boy" • studioessen - "salad rabbit play"