How have you contributed to society?
Think about the things you have done under the Values In Actions programme in your schooling years thus far.
- Who were the people you set out to help and how have you helped them?
- Do you feel that you made a difference in their lives?
- How did helping them make you feel?
What are some needs of society?
Key in the code: 65 47 12
Role of individuals
Planned & Impromptu
Case Study: Zika
- In your groups, select three groups in Singapore who require society’s assistance.
- Think of ways in which society can help them individually or as an organization. You may refer to this link to help you select the relevant organisations present in Singapore: