Chester often is quite rough with the grading of student's writing. There are times where we must present our works in front of the class. These times are often referred to as "The Roast", "The Roasting Session", or "The Roasted and Toasted". No matter what you call it, these are hard times and are regular in Chester's class. No matter what, though, we still adore Chester because Chester is life.
Actually photo of Chester during "The Roast"
RULES OF THE CULT OF DOWISM
- Never leave food out in Chester's land. Thieves will steal it, especially during lunch time. Popcorn = gold.
- Follow Chester's lit Spotify. His username is C. Dow Tate and he will soon make a playlist called the "Slaylist".
- Respect the Chester. He is a gentle creature (except during "The Roast").
- Do not show fear, or any emotion for that matter, in his classroom. If you do, you will be seen as weak and never accepted as a High Priest of the Harbinger.
- Sit in the chairs in the back. The real, official desks with tables are overrated and they do not give you the best view of Chester's teachings.
- The mitochondria is the power house of the cell.
- Vodka is not a kid's toy. Do not shout that out as a kid's toy.
- That Indian Jones doll is the new "Mr. Steal Your Girl". Praise him.
- Call him Chester. Not Tate. Not Dow. His name is Chester.
- Be prepared to have your heart and soul literally ripped from your grip. Watch it burn. Watch it die. Watch everything turn to ash.
Why does Chester not use this Twitter anymore? Bless be this Twitter.
Chester is a creature we respect. We listen to him. There is no need to know his past; let him be the dark star he is. Let him be. Let Chester be Chester. Ask him to be Chester, to show you the way of Chester. Ask him to initiate you as a Chester.
This is the true, real face of Chester