Create a Timbuktu board game. It should include:
- Items that were often traded
- A drawing or model of a home or other building from Timbuktu
- The uses of boats
- Divide into groups of three.
- Research Timbuktu using the websites provided.
- Create a board game about Timbuktu.
- The board game should fit in a shoebox or a folder.
- Include a map with Timbuktu clearly labeled on the cover.
- Include all of the pieces and directions needed to play the game.
- Include all of the ideas listed in the task section.
- Be prepared to explain your board game to the teacher or peers.