March 9th - 13th
Welcome to "The Eagle Flyer"; Your one-stop information station.
DO NOT FORGET TO SPRING AHEAD! Clocks get moved forward on Saturday night!
AROUND THE NEST
ACE EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
Congratulations to our very own Aida Rodriguez who was announced the ACE Employee of the Year for PSD. Aida serves as the Family Liaison at Wellington Middle School, Eyestone Elementary, Rice Elementary and Poudre High School. Aida, you make the Wellington Community a better place!
6TH GRADE TEEN ACTIVISM PROJECT PRESENTATIONS
After hours of research and hard work the 6th graders presented their Teen Activism Projects.
Mrs. Orswell's 6th grade English class presenting their Teen Activism Projects.
DISTRICT WRESTLING RESULTS
Congratulations to all of our wrestlers who competed at the District Meet on February 29th. The team placed 2nd overall and several wrestlers placed in the top 4.
2nd place finish in the district! Way to go Eagles!
- Tate Shearer (District Champ 80 lb)
- Ty Reeves (District Champ 90 lb)
- Brett Lamb (District Champ 120 lb)
- Cody Mortenson (District Champ 132 lb)
- Drake Miller (District Champ 165 lb)
- Josh Withey (District Champ 185 lb)
- Evan Griffiths (2nd Place 140 lb)
- Colter Junker (2nd Place 150 lb)
- Sam Degroot (3rd Place 85 lb)
- Cash Altschwager (4th Place 115 lb)
- Caleb Lowell (4th Place 125 lb)
GOLF SEASON SET TO BEGIN
Golf season is set to start with tryouts beginning on March 23rd. In order to participate, you MUST be signed up on Sports Engine, pay the sports fee on School Pay, and have a current Sports Physical turned into Mrs. Hunter by March 23rd. We are only able to keep 12 players on both girls and boys teams, so if you don’t have your stuff done by that day you will not be able to tryout. Students must provide their own golf clubs and parents are responsible to transport the student to and from practices and matches. If
PARENT/STUDENT OPPORTUNITY LINKS
KING SOOPERS COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Eagles After Hours has teamed up with King Soopers Community Rewards Program. For instructions how to add Eagles After Hours/Wellington Middle School click here. Use code AF638 or Eagles After Hours/Wellington Middle School when prompted. Contact Christie Brucher at 970-488-6634 with any questions.
Wellington Middle School is always looking for volunteers to help out around the building. If you are interested in volunteering please contact us and we will get you set up in the volunteer system.
Have a wonderful week. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
- Principal - Kelby Benedict firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Principal / Athletic Director - Conrad Crist email@example.com
- Assistant Principal - Steven Watkins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Line - 970-488-6600
- Attendance Line - 970-488-6601
- Fax Line - 970-488-6602