Reasons to migrate
- Better economic opportunities and quality of life.
- Search for a refuge.
- European countries taking over their zone.
Main access cities
"We went out to do the America. We left behind our beloved land, because the Lebanese has the aspiration to do great things, which the Turkish government stopped. In this new land, we found new people, people who gave the support and freedom that we needed in our homeland." - Interview to Lebanese pioneer in 1977.
- Arab or Lebanese? No, Turkish
- Name? Fares - Pérez, Maryem - María, Boutros - Pedro
- Lenght of stay? Permanently
- Want to marry a Mexican? No, thanks. -- Endogamy
- Mexican nationality? Yes, to my children please.
- Commercial activities as street vendors.
- Sales on credit and small payments.
- Indigenous group as customers.
- Establishing local shops.
- Support to new immigrants.
- Lebanese Chamber of Commerce.