Professional Services encompasses: Tech Consulting, Finance Consulting, Business Process Consulting, Implementation, Translation/Localization, and Contingent Workforce.
- Professional Services (PS) represents $200M (16%) of Adobe's addressable spend annually
- Spend in the PS category has increased 3% annually over the past 3 years
- The top 20 PS Providers account for 40% of the spend; remaining 60% driven by ~400 suppliers
- Of the top 20 PS Providers, 3 have an established rate card with better-than-market pricing
- Of the top 20 PS Providers, 2 have an established rate card with worse-than-market pricing
- Of the top 20 PS Providers, 15 do not have established rate card - each engagement is negotiated.
- 77 different Adobe orgs buy PS services
- 673 different cost center managers purchase PS
- Top 10 spenders represent 18% of spend
- Next 10 spenders represent 4% of spend
- Remaining 653 spenders represent remaining 78% of spend