Dogs and Cats Veterinary Referral and Emergency is a tight-knit and fun-loving group of professionals with a wide array of interests, all sharing a passion for teaching and learning. We'd love to meet you and tell you all about our amazing team!
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE DCVR TEAM
- Premium compensation plan, with signing and relocation bonus available, and a comprehensive benefits package with an education allowance.
- Limited overnight shift responsibility.
- In-house staff training is provided by a VTS in emergency & critical care.
- DCVR doctors all participate in training & educating our rotating interns.
- Collaborative & supportive team-centered environment, with 6 specialty departments under one roof.
5 Reasons to Start Your New Career in the D.C. Metropolitan Area
- Plenty of things to do - Lots of cultural activities, festivals, and great restaurants.
- Central location - Minutes from our State's Capital, Annapolis, and within a few hours drive of Philadelphia and NYC.
- Culturally diverse community - A hub for people from many different ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Where the city meets nature - Enjoy an active lifestyle combined with easy access to big city life.
- Enjoy four seasons - Look forward to the beauty of the seasonal changes.
- The ideal candidate will be a Board Certified or Residency Trained Surgeon who will be instrumental in providing exceptional patient care with a unique career positioning in the community.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care and client service.
- Ability to lead in an emotionally charged, fast paced environment.
- A genuine passion to contribute to our team, growing our practice.
If you think you are the right person for this role then get in touch with us today.