THERE ARE EIGHT STEPS YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE IN ORDER TO UPDATE YOUR CERTIFICATION PROFILE:
1. Go to the Adobe Certified Portal
2. Login with your Login ID or Email Address and your Password
- If you have logged in before, use your email address or login ID and password to access the system.
- If you have never logged into CertMetrics before, click “Never logged in before?” to create an account
- If you have forgotten your LoginID or Password click on "Forgot your password or Login ID?"
3. In the top navigation click on "My Profile".
4. In the "General" section, make sure the "Candidate Type" has "Partner" selected.
5. In the "General" section, update the "Company Name" field.
Type in your company name and it will pre-populate with results. If you do not see your company name listed select other.
6. Now that you have selected your Candidate Type and entered in your Company Name, please update your "Corporate Email field.
IMPORTANT: EMAIL MUST BE YOUR COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS
7. When the updates are complete, click "Update/Confirm" at the bottom of the page:
Note: You may be asked to "Please continue to the next step" to update two additional questions.
On the Partner Certification Status, we recommend you select "Yes". This will ensure your certification status will be shared with your employer.
Sharing your status with your employer will help ensure your certification is counted towards the Adobe Solution Partner Program level requirements and will help your company achieve or maintain Specialization.
After making your selection click on "Update/Confirm".
8. You will receive a confirmation message "Setting successfully changed"