- Reframe your view of gymnastics and challenge existing stereotypes.
- Understand why gymnastics is an important part of the PE curriculum.
- Use the fabulous real gym resources including the skills cards, Interactive Lesson Plans and real gym Dice.
- Set up and explore large climbing apparatus and its associated activities.
- Discuss the Health and Safety aspects of gymnastics apparatus.
- Build on your knowledge to deliver real gym with confidence and creativity.
Cost: £245 plus VAT and includes
- A full day key stage specific training, to give practitioners the confidence to deliver inclusive and challenging gymnastics.
- Introduction booklet, including glossary and hall set-up ideas.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Work and Curriculum Map.
- 12 Interactive Lesson Plans for your year group broken down into 4 thematic blocks of work. (Each of the 3 lessons in a block are progressive in order to develop skills and abilities).
- 35 double-sided A4 progressive real gym Skill Cards.
- Set of 8 real gym Dice and Dice matrix poster to engage and excite pupils.
Please contact Pete Knight at email@example.com or on 07787 425008 or 01432 376086 to book your place or for more information.
- Parking and lunch is available
- Please be appropriately dressed for physical activity