The destination is open to returning nationals but, the borders remain closed to guest arrivals. Due to the fluidity of this situation, there is no confirmed reopening date of our borders to guests however, the team will continue to keep you informed as information becomes available.
As of July 20, the territory maintains its record of zero active cases with a history of eight cases.
We will continue to keep you updated but, we encourage you to follow updates from the Government of the British Virgin Islands.
Virgin Gorda Villa RentalS
Virgin Gorda Villa Rentals manages a portfolio of 20 luxury villas on the island of Virgin Gorda in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. The villas located on the bays and hillsides of Leverick and Mahoe, are constructed with natural materials that harmonize with the native landscape, they merge with dreamlike exteriors to end at their unique beaches.
A luxury setting where your clients can have an unforgettable getaway. Each of their villas are designed for absolute enjoyment and privacy. Equipped with all of the comforts complete with amenities, they are ideal for families and groups who want to relax in paradise.
The villas feature luxury residences in a wide variety of styles, along with handy amenities like pools, decks, beach dining rooms, al fresco showers and access to a tennis court, squash court and water sports activities. Each villa has been recently remodelled and have elegant, comfortable and wide open spaces.
Sharon Flax-Brutus, seasoned travel and tourism industry professional and former Director of Tourism for the BVI, has joined the management team as Director of Operations for Virgin Gorda Villa Rentals and Leverick Bay Resort & Marina.
- July 21 – White Oleander Destinations with Sharon Flax Brutus – Pleasant Holidays* at 1pmPST/ 3pmCDT/4pmEST
- July 22 – Virgin Yacht Charters with Alexia Lucas – Pleasant Holidays* at 1pmPST/3pmCDT/4pmEST
- July 27 - Virgin Ltd. Edition in conjunction with ALTOUR Travel with Lai Jarasa*
- July 28 - Hidden Gems of the BVI – Pleasant Holidays* at 10amCST/ 11amEST/8amPST
- July 28 – Envy Yacht Charters with Nancy Van Winter – Pleasant Holidays* at 1pmPST/3pmCDT/4pmEST
- July 29 – Sail Caribbean Divers with Mike Rowe – Pleasant Holidays* at 1pmPST/3pmCDT/4pmEST
* If interested in attending, kindly contact Tausha Vanterpool at email@example.com for registration details.
A Virtual BVI Showcase
The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board will continue to host a series of virtual events. Feel free to join us!
July 25: Culinary Artistry with Chef Ken and a Cultural Immersive Experience with The Razor Blades
Click the links below for a recap for each virtual event!
- Painkiller Happy Hour with James Kelley (April 8)
- Culinary Artistry with Chef Ken (May 8)
- BVI Paint and Play with Via Donovan-Hodge (May 13)
- A Melodic Escape with DJ Bertrum & Kamau Georges (May 17)
- Wellness Wednesday with Lenette Lewis of Sage Roots & Doneisha Findlay of Zumba Fit (May 27)
- Culinary Artistry with Chef Ariq & Mixologist Everson Rawlins (May 31)
- A Melodic Escape with Jeremy Vanterpool, Chef Brent Lettsome & Mixologist Robert Swain Jr. (June 7)
- Friday Funday BVI Paint and Play with Seleisha Corea of Crafty Hands with Virtual Tour of The Baths (June 19)
- A Virtual BVI Showcase: A Melodic Experience w/ DJ Bertrum & Kamau Georges at Oil Nut Bay (July 12)
A Little Libation For the Soul
VI Stunner by Nigel Young
- 1 oz Absolut Vodka
- 0.5 oz Cane Rum
- 0.5 oz Peach Schnapps
- 0.5 oz Cranberry Juice
- 0.5 oz Orange Juice
- Few Dashes of Grenadine
- Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a big glass or goblet filled with ice.
Recently voted among the top 100 Hotels in the World by Travel + Leisure readers is, Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s private island in the British Virgin Islands.
74 acres of private island paradise exclusively for up to 40 guests, offers an endless list of rejuvenating and healthy activities on land, under sea, and on water with unlimited dining experiences. And for the ultimate relaxation, spa treatments and yoga.
On Necker Island, rejuvenate the mind, body and soul at your own pace and mood. The life on the island is all about its guests.
The BVI Secrets Revealed Sales Companion Specialist Program consists of 5 interactive chapters.
Click the button below for an overview and walk-through of our Specialist Program
- Certificate of completion
- Marketing collateral templates/Marketing Tools
- ePostcards/Print Postcards (to click and print and email from our program)
- BVI Secrets Revealed Digital Logo (to be used in the travel agent signature)
- BVI Secrets Revealed Letterhead Templates
- Access free images & videos to promote BVI
- Suggested destination itineraries
- Sales Support from Regional BDM's
- Concierge support and Meet & Greet for clients
- Access to the Sales Companion Specialist Program's social media
BVI Sailing Mini-Module ... COMING SOON!