Extra touches have been added in each room for your comfort:
- The White Company 100% Luxury Cotton Bed Linen
- The White Company 100% Luxury Cotton LIght Terry Bath Cloths
- Stylish hammam towels for the beach
- Top of the range ceiling fans
- Underfloor heating throughout the bedrooms and common areas
All in all this retreat, the coaching, the yoga sessions, the food, the house, the setting, has been thoughtfully designed to offer you a complete sanctuary to re-store, re-set and connect before you head back home.
- 3 Nights in a Luxury Twin Shared Room or Double Bedroom for Single Occupancy each with it's own private ensuite. (Check in time 4pm on day of arrival and 11am on day of departure).
- Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Snacks and Two Course Dinner
- Herbal Teas, Coffee, Water throughout your stay.
- Daily Yoga Classes twice a day (Morning Energising Flow Class and Evening Restorative Yoga) and Meditation.
- Coaching Sessions & Workshops
Large Twin Room Share with En-suite, Per Person, £785 (incl of VAT)
For bookings, enquiries & further information please email Susan at
Frequently asked Questions:
Q: Can I make my payment in stages?
A: Yes you can, please enquire for further details. We will do our best to help make it work for you.
Q: What doesn't the cost include?
A: It doesn't include flights, transfers, lunch or treatments.
Q: What time is check-in and departure?
A: You are welcome to arrive any time on Thursday 28th February 2019. The official check in time is anytime from 4pm. If you arrive before 4pm and your room is not ready, we can store your luggage in the house and you can take the opportunity to go explore or have lunch in the town, the shops and promenade are easily walkable.
Official checkout is 12pm on Sunday 3rd March, however if your flight is late afternoon or evening, you are again welcome to stay on in the house until your departure.
Q: How far is the house from the airport?
It is a 15 mins cab ride away with generally little traffic unless at rush hour.
Q: Can you help with booking return transfers and what is the cost?
Yes absolutely! We have a regular driver Luis who is super friendly and speaks english. He can offer a meet and greet at the airport. The cost is 22.50 Euros per trip. If you provide me with your flight times once you’ve booked, then I can let you know if anyone else is arriving at the same time and you can then split the cost. If more than 4 of you are arriving at the same time, a minibus will have to be booked in which case the cost is 35 Euro’s split between the group.
Q: I never done any yoga before, can I still join in?
A: Yes. Nicole our Yoga Teacher for the retreat will tailor each class to suit all levels so no one ever feels left out.
Q: Do I have to participate in all the meditation and Yoga classes?
A: No! The Yoga and Meditation sessions are all optional.
Q I have food allergies can you accommodate?
A: Yes we can. Once you’ve booked I will be sending out a Questionnaire to you which you can fill in and notify us of any injuries or food allergies prior to your arrival so we can plan our menu in advance around this.
More Information on: