Weds 31st March - Sat 3rd April 2021 from £499pp sharing
5* Luxury Music Mini-Break
With direct Eurostar links to the City or a short 40-minute flight, a luxury weekend in cosmopolitan Amsterdam with its labyrinth of waterways, heady mix of art galleries, independent shopping boutiques and striking architecture is the perfect early Spring break. Explore the delights of the city by day and return to your floating boutique hotel for a sociable evening with a delicious 3-course dinner, followed by entertainment from the fabulous Fairport Convention one night and the frankly outrageous Fascinating Aida the next. This is just too good an opportunity to miss!
We are delighted to offer this ‘taster’ weekend to introduce the five star, fine-dining, friendly experience that is Harmony Voyages river cruising.
From £499pp sharing, with gourmet food and a 'with meals' drinks package included
The Harmony Voyages experience....
Prepare to be spoiled .... Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy an unforgettable and stress-free stay with our partners Amadeus River Cruises and enjoy top class entertainment in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
A floating luxury boutique hotel that leaves no wish unfulfilled; wide panoramic windows, spacious magnificence and timeless elegance, coupled with excellent hospitality. Allow yourself to be looked after by attentive staff who will endeavour to serve you with whatever you require.
Included in your 3 night mini-break is a short sailing to the picturesque Dutch town of Hoorn: a welcoming place, rich in tradition, and not far from Amsterdam. Enjoy Hoorn at your own pace or join the guided optional relaxed walking tour. Step back in time to the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century, when Holland was one of the most influential countries in the world. Visit the lively harbour and shopping street, and learn about Jan Pietersz Coen, son of Hoorn and founder of the former Indonesian city Batavia (now Jakarta). Touching the façade of the Saint John Hospice is said to bring luck, visit the hidden love chapel — once built as a secret place for a forbidden Catholic/Protestant couple to wed.
It's often said that when you go to Amsterdam, Amsterdam visits you. A city so rich in culture, sitting up to four metres below sea level with its myriad of canal systems and hundreds of thousands of bicycles, Amsterdam is truly unique. Around every corner there is something new to explore. The many extraordinary districts around the city centre are something not to be missed, with the museum district housing the Van Gogh museum and works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum. The trendy Jordaan district is flanked by indie boutiques, cozy pubs and hip eateries. You'll understand why there's always something to draw you back to Amsterdam.
Wednesday 31st March 2021
- Check in from midday and relax aboard your ship - Amadeus Silver III or Amadeus Star
- Afternoon at leisure
- 7pm enjoy dinner on board your ship (with wine, beer & soft drinks included)
- Relax in the lounge on board either ship or explore Amsterdam by night
Thursday 1st April 2021
- Delicious breakfast on board
- Morning cruise to Hoorn and enjoy lunch on board the ship
- Optional walking tour of Hoorn £16pp
- 7pm enjoy dinner on board your ship (drinks as above included)
- After dinner concert on board
Friday 2nd April 2021
- Enjoy breakfast on board
- Optional city tour of Amsterdam with canal trip and flower market visit £46
- Or optional visit to Keukenhof flower gardens £64pp (includes entrance fee)
- Day at leisure in Amsterdam for anyone not joining the optional tours
- 7pm dinner on board your ship (drinks as above included)
- After dinner concert on board
Saturday 3rd April 2021
- Breakfast on board
Fairport will play aboard Amadeus Silver III and Fascinating Aida aboard Amadeus Star. Enjoy the first evening's entertainment on the ship where you are resident, then enjoy the second nights entertainment on the other ship. A ticket swap scheme will be in place should you wish to see the act twice - subject to available space in the lounge
All timings and itinerary subject to amendment. Excursions are bookable on board or in advance 20% discount when booking all three excursions - total price £100
Please note, there will be two ships moored alongside one another in Amsterdam for this unique short break. If you are travelling with friends please ensure you request the same ship when you book. Fairport Convention will play aboard Amadeus Silver III and Fascinating Aida aboard Amadeus Star. The facilities aboard each ship will be available, regardless of which ship you are staying on. Any purchases charged to your cabin may only be charged to the ship you are staying aboard. Otherwise, cash payments in Euros are necessary. The artists will perform the same set each night allowing you an opportunity to see both acts over the course of the three nights.
Inclusive of ALL meals, DRINKS with meals, LUXURY Accommodation, 24-hr Tea & Coffee station, ONE sailing to Hoorn and back to Amsterdam
- Suite (26.4 m² / 284 sq.ft.) with walk-out exterior balcony ~ £749pp
- A-1 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.) with drop-down panoramic window ~ £679pp
- B-1 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.) with drop-down panoramic window ~ £599pp
- Solo Occupancy B-1 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.) with drop-down panoramic window ~ £899
- B-4 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.) with drop-down panoramic window ~ £569 [Sold Out]
- C-1 Cabin (16 m² / 172 sq.ft.) with panoramic window ~ £499**
- Solo Occupancy C-1 Cabin (16 m² / 172 sq.ft.) with panoramic window ~ £749**
- C-4 Cabin (16 m² / 172 sq.ft.) with panoramic window ~ £499**
Deposit of £100pp required to secure bookings
**Please note: As the ships will be moored up along the port side for much of the time, the windows in the cabins on 'Haydn Deck' may be obscured.
T: +44 1254 476075 / E: email@example.com