- Nike is the world's number one shoemaker
- produces shoes for variety of sports (basketball, cheerleading, volleyball, golf, basketball etc..)
- fast service
- located in the US and in more than 180 countries
- strong skills of research and diversity
- the income of business depends upon its share of the footwear market
- its retail sector is very price sensitive
- Became a fashion brand for the youth
- produce sport wear, sunglasses and jewellery
- the World Cup and Olympics support the brand
- exposed to international nature of trade
- costs and margins are not stable
- a lot of competitions
RECOMMENDATION FOR REEBOK
Reebok is a well developed company with a lot of diversity and potential. However Nike is too strong as a competitor and Reebok could never have the opportunity to have a stronger position.
I suggest Reebok to produce abroad despite the risks because it would expend the company. Also, Reebok should try to have new and unique products.