As Instructional ToSAs, it is our mission is to partner with new and experienced teachers to discover their own power to empower their students to become active change agents in their local and global communities.
Build capacity in teachers to make sound professional decisions to refine their craft and practices based on a solid foundational knowledge of pedagogy, content, and technology to design innovative and engaging learning experiences for their students.
We value the cultivation of compassion, creativity, and critical thinking through relationships built on collaboration and communication.
- Strive to provide personalized and relevant trainings
- In class support to implement strategies and activities
- Planning, problem-solving, and reflecting upon the learning process
- Plan with teachers to develop personal professional learning goals.
- Collaborate with district and site administrators to develop differentiated modules for micro-credentials aligned with district goals.
- Facilitate face-to-face and online/blended modules.
- Meet with teachers plan in-class support to implement strategies and activities.
- Review student work portfolios to problem-solve/reflect on next steps to refine practices.
- Support teachers in obtaining badges and micro-credentials upon completion of modules and sequence of modules.