Decision to make:
James has to decide whether to stop and listen to Lilly's original hesitancy or potentially pressure her into something she may not be emotionally ready for.
#1 James and Lilly have known eachother for a while and are friends
#2 Lilly views James in a romatic light (she wants to pursue a relationship with James)
#3 James and Lilly are both 16 (they are legal age to consent)
Is there anything else you need to know?
#1 Lilly's friends have peruaded Lilly (using peer pressure) to flirt with James so he will ask her out.
#2 James thought Lilly had wanted sexual intercourse because of the flirting.
☆ Both Lilly's and James' friends and immediate family.
Potential options include but not limited:
- James and Lilly just stay friends
- James and Lilly talk out the situation
- James pushes on pressuring/ persuading Lilly into something she isn't ready for
- James and Lilly want to wait
- James and Lilly's friendship may be broken
- Emotional Damage may occur to both parties
- If sexual activity occurs, possible chance of pregnancy or STDs