Nashville they need our Help!
My name is Rivers Ramsey and on December 24th I'm rolling into Standing Rock with supplies and support for the Sioux Nation's protest against the Corporate unlawful intrusion on sovereign lands established under article 11 of the 1868 Fort Laramie Treaty. Standing Rock is part of an ongoing struggle against colonial violence.
Water is life, for the Standing Rock Sioux and for every American.
The supply mission leaves Nashville Dec 22 arrives at Standing Rock Christmas Eve!
I have contacted the tribal leaders (#NoDAPL Global Solidarity Team) to coordinate this supply mission and here is specifically what the Camp of the Sacred Stones has requested!
- SLEEPING BAGS (FOR -10 DEGREES F AND LOWER)
- IINSULATED CARHARTT TYPE COVERALLS, OVERALLS, COATS
- TARPS - HEAVY DUTY ONLY
- TIRE CHAINS
- WALL TENTS
Manpower & logistics
- Volunteers to promote this mission!
- Boots on the ground to go with us to deliver the supplies on Christmas Eve (departing Nashville Dec 22)
- Trucks, vans, buses and drivers to make the 1,200 mile run and back!
- Gas cards to drive the caravan to Standing Rock and back!
If you are planning on joining us it's required that you read and understand the following before arriving at camp!