Hey Kidspoint Team. I know, this is a weird image, but bear with me
Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree. I saw you there before Philip called you." John 1:48
Here starts the story of recruiting. But first, start by reading John 1: 35-51.
Seriously, read it :)
No, really, you have to start by reading that. Come on, go for it :)
This passage is basically the beginning of the Jesus' disciples story.
It all started with one person that talks and invites: Andrew.
There are a few quick lessons to learn for this story.
Which you will read in our Jedi academy at the end of this Jedi News!!
We want every team member to serve on Easter.
Come on guys, your coach and leaders will ask you when your serving with us on easter.
Just say yes!
- We, as team, love you so much we WANT to serve with you
- We miss you when you're not there, the team misses you in your absence
- We don't want the enemy to rob your blessings
- We know you're worth more than just not showing up
- The kids miss you
- We are incomplete when you're not here with us
- We count on you
- You are such a great person
- You are an addition to our fighting squad
I'm all about encouraging you to grow, to engage, to commit to your team, our kids, our families. "The We over Me" lifepoint cultural value.
Easter is our time of battle
Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. Psalms 110:3 NET
As a team member, your great ministry is to show up, valiantly, to serve wholeheartedly.
Let us push together, pull together, laugh together, win battles together and enjoy the blessings together
Take your cue
By seeking God FIRST in our day, in the direction we take, and even in our disappointments, we can form the first new habit towards being all that God created us to be.
Go ponder these things, for your own growth
- March 26th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm Invite some friends to show up!
- March 26th - Family Dedication Service 2:30-3:30 PM
- April 4th - GROW 6:30-8:30 PM
- April 5th - It is my birthday :)
- April 9th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm
In our growing church, needs change and sometimes, people move in response to God's calling. A couple of weeks ago, Pastor Daniel asked our campus director Coy Sizemore, and at the same time our Quest AM coach Melissa, if he would live out a new endeavor at our Spotsy campus. Knowing Coy and Melissa's heart for this Lifepoint house, they both said yes. That is a testament their willingness to serve and their faith.
So this Sunday is their last Sunday with us. It is not that they wanted to leave as much as they were willing to follow the leadership of our executive team in filling the need at Spotsy. I applaud their faith, I cry our loss. I rejoice in their obedience, I'm sad for us Jedi.
But hey, we are still in the same church, just a different location, same house, just a different room.
It will be great. Tons of people have been becoming fully alive and committing their lives to Christ. This is a time for us to be a blessing and be blessed at the same time! We will also have a carnival feel to the services. It will be great.
- Saturday 6PM
- Sunday 8, 9:30, 11:30 AM. 1:30, 3:00 and 5PM.
Teams, let's get rolling!
- The idea is for you is to say which 2 services you're serving!
- I know every one gives on a regular basis, but Easter is not business as usual. So we don't invest like our usual selves. We invest a bit more.
What are you learning and entrusting right now?