As the Fall 2016 Semester comes to a close I want to thank you for all your prayers and support. Here are some of the center's highlights.
* August - Conducted trainings on Student Success Coaching.
* Established a Center for Digital Wellness Student Advisory Board.
* Provided Workshops on Emotional Intelligence throughout the semester.
* Wrote an ongoing Digital Wellness Column in the Just Between Us Magazine.
* Led Parenting for Digital Wellness Seminars in our community.
* LOOK UP Campaign launched at schools and churches.
LOOK UP Talk at Liberty Christian Academy
* September - Launched the Center for Digital Wellness Conversation Corner.
Center for Digital Wellness Conversation Corner
* October - Promoted Anti-Cyber Bullying Month.
* November - Promoted NoPorn November.
* Used bi-weekly posts on Social Media to raise awareness of digital wellness.
* Guest lectured in a variety of classes on Digital Wellness and Emotional Intelligence.
* Mentored and coached students, faculty and staff in Digital Wellness and Emotional Intelligence.
* Created a new Center for Digital Wellness informational video You can watch below.
Prayer Requests: * For guidance as I have been asked to launch LOOK UP China next Semester. * For breakthrough as I work to raise awareness of the damage of Internet Pornography. * For wisdom as I mentor and coach students in a culture with an epidemic of digital stress and anxiety.
May you have a blessed advent season - Isaiah says, "The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; the Gentiles will hope in him." May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:12-13).