The wellbeing of our staff and customers is of utmost importance and we have been doing and will continue to do everything possible to minimize the risk of transmitting the Coronavirus.
We need your help!
- For your information our mechanics wear gloves and are taking extra care to ensure tools and surfaces are kept clean.
- We are also cleaning the shop counter and card machine after each use in addition to regularly sanitizing key touch points around the shop, e.g door handles
- We ask that customers kindly refrain from squeezing brake levers. shifters and touching grips and saddles when they visit the shop, and think about social distancing when talking to staff.
- We ask customers to consider using contactless payment for goods, rather than paper money and coins.
- We will continue to offer demo bikes, however request that you bring your own helmet. We will be cleaning the bikes with antibacterial products after use.
We are intending to keep our doors open and the wheels turning for as long as we can. If you feel you are able, please continue to drop in, book in repairs and pick up your isolation (cycling) essentials.
For ourselves and many other independent businesses these are stressful and uncertain times and we really need your support over the coming weeks and months in any way you can. We want to survive and be here for you!
We're still here to help in any way you can - to help you find a bike (to escape on), to source parts, tools, clothing or accessories, to buy that special person a voucher, or if you just want local riding route information, we're only a phone call or email away. If the phone line is busy or not answered, do please try again! You can also contact us via our Facebook page.
If you have any questions about mail order or home delivery, please get in touch.
Thank you for supporting your independent shops and local shops. Continue to support each other. Be kind and wash your hands!
Peace, love and happy cycling from all of us at Blazing Saddles.