- Where will the time clocks be located?We will keep them where they are currently and add one in the ER area.
- Do salaried employees need to clock in? No, however when fully functioning the system will handle PTO, requesting future and current pay period. In addition it will handle call pay recording and call back hours.
- I don’t have time to stop for facial recognition when called back in. The facial recognition is very fast (faster than clocking in currently). The employee can edit punches for call back themselves.
- Will there be a dual system running for both time clocks on the old and new system? Yes, beginning with the pay period of Oct 25th we are asking employees to dual punch (clock). This allows us to make sure everything is operational on the new system and matches the old time clock platform. This is also why everyone needs to set up the facial recognition and quick punch in advance.
- How can I download the app on my phone?Search TimeTrex Mobile from the App Store for Apple iOS users, or search from the Google Play Store for Android users and download, then follow steps provided on the PRMC Intranet.
- What if I don’t want to download the phone app? You can still clock in with facial recognition, or from the desktop or the time clock itself.
As we enter the homestretch of 2020, GoalPath is aware of the extreme challenges this year has presented. Given these challenges and the current climate of the world, this month, GoalPath is focusing on the time value of money and discovering how to make our dollars work for us, automatically.
GoalPath has workshops, tips and tools, and a personal financial coach here to help.
- October 18 – Maranda Rebel, FBS
- October 19 – Emily Kumberg, PIMG
- October 20 – Cynthia Strohl, Surgicenter
- October 21 – Diana Lara, B&J; Erika Sponaugle, PRRC
- October 22 – Stacey Canfield, B&J; Tara Roenbaugh, Lab
- October 23 – Jimmy Childers, Floor Maint.; Dr. Farmer, Stafford RHC; Rachel Smith, Patient Accounts
Words To Live By:
- Ancient words: “I will be quiet and unafraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation, saying to me, ‘With joy you will draw water from the wellsprings of salvation.’” –Isaiah 12:2-3
- Sacred words: “Rejoice in the Lord always; let me repeat, be very happy! Let people see your calm assurance—that the Lord Jesus is ever near!” –Philippians 4:4-5
- Who said that? “I AM smiling!” --A bald eagle to a photographer at a photo shoot
HHS Menu 10/19 - 10/23
- Monday: Taco Bowl, Beef & Noodles, Italian Chicken
- Tuesday: Asian, Tator Tot Casserole, Chicken Enchiladas
- Wednesday: Cyborg Wrap, Chicken Fried Chicken, Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
- Thursday: Roast Beef Sub, Red Beans & Rice, Chicken Alfredo
- Friday: Ribs, Fish, Salisbury Steak
- CNA – Med/Surg – Days – FT
- CNA – Med/Surg – Days - PT
- CNA – Med/Surg - Nights – PT
- CNA – Med/Surg – Varied - Reserve
- RN - Patient Navigator - FT
- Medical Assist – PIMG – FT
- Housekeeper – Evenings – FT
- OR Housekeeper – FT
- Phlebotomist – Days - FT
- Receptionist – SCKB&J – PT
Referral Bonus Openings
- *Orthopedic Surgeon
- *Internal Medicine Physician
- *RN – ICU – Nights - FT
- *RN – ICU – Days – PT
- *RN – Surgery – FT
- *RN – Ambulatory Care - FT
- *RN - Family Birth Suites - Nights - FT