Start Playing Your Best Today
Being a member of Team Golf Lab at King Valley is more than just taking golf lessons. It is the only program of its kind that offers amateur golfers the opportunity to be coached like a PGA Tour player.
Our scientific-based programs are world-class and generate performance improvement to golfers everywhere, but most importantly IT’S FUN!
Four Pillars of Performance
Each golfer will have their own personal Key Performance Indicator (KPI) within the technical pillar and all training will focus on it's improvement with a higher focus in the offseason.
It is essential for every athlete to have properly fit equipment. All clubs will be assessed to ensure they have the correct lie, loft, length, weight, and flex. As a golfer’s swing evolves so too must the clubs.
Learning to hit a variety of shot shapes, as well as their practical application on course, is an important advantage to enrolling in a Coaching Program. The improved summer access to King Valley Golf Club will allow vast improvement due to increased contact time at outdoor practices.
Each golfer will have their own personalized physical training program, driven by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) body screens from their Baseline Testing. The physical program will help facilitate improvement of each golfers KPI.
What is a Membership?
- 2 hours of in-depth data collection to get a starting point of where you are today
- Physical/body function - TPI movement screens
- Club delivery and ball flight - Foresight GCQuad launch monitor
- Optimum power sources / ground reaction forces - Swing Catalyst 3D Balance Plate
- Swing dynamics - 3D on GEARS or K-Coach
- 6 sessions
On Course Coaching
- 3 sessions
- 3 holes per session with targeted objectives
- 2 hours
- 1 hour
- 1 hour
- 1 hour
- Published monthly
- Academy updates, member services, equipment and education
Online Coaching Session (New Addition)
- 3 Sessions
- At home drills for the off season
- Supervised through Zoom
Monthly Webinar During The Off Season (New Addition)
- Specific topic each month
- Drills to do at home
What is Membership? (Cont'd)
Open Range Sessions
- Supervised practice session
- 1 per week from May – September
- Unique experiences exclusive for our members
- Specific, in-depth, advanced skill development
- Globally-recognized guest instructors
- Access to a personal training space
- An app we use to store your assessment results, session summaries, online analysis and track your results
- Access to an exclusive team of coaches who are globally recognized and are experts in their specific fields
Golf Lab University (New Addition)
- Free access to members
- Current library includes: Torque, Power, Gareth Raflewski - Putting...
Get Optimized like a Pro
Every one of our members gets the same optimization experience as the PGA Tour players we work with. We don’t just “fit” the club, we optimize every key performance characteristic.
- The Golf Lab has no bias towards any single Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- We have strong relationships with all the major OEMs
Speed Set Testing
- Single variable isolation procedure: length, weight, flex, grip, centre of gravity
- On average a player gains 4% of distance!
Maximize Your Equipment
Ensuring your equipment is finely tuned is vital to good golf.
Each member is put through a variety of services.
- Gapping process to ensure their yardages are consistent throughout their bag.
- Lies and loft will be adjusted on site as part of the service. Each student will be provided with their average carry distance with each club.
- Wedge calibration to ensure they know what their yardages are on full and partial wedge shots.
- Putter optimization to ensure the proper impact location and optimal roll.
Physical - Our Capabilities
Liam Mucklow is on the TPI Advisory Board and is a frequent presenter at the World Golf Fitness Summit and the Scientific Congress of Golf. He is also an instructor for the TPI Power Level 2 Certification program.
Both Carson Hau and Jonny Collins are TPI Level 1 certified instructors.
Leveraging our strong network within the golf industry, The Golf Lab has access to several leading edge golf specific movement trainers.
The Golf Lab - Our Approach
- Developed its education systems by tracking the performance of over 2000 golfers
- Over 1,000,000 tracked shots, 3D motion capture, physical performance information and statistics
- Developed scientifically quantifiable processes in club fitting and coaching with technology.
- Able to quantify changes instantly!
- Optimized and improved Major Championship winners, PGA Tour Professionals, World Long Drive Champions and Mini-Tour players from all over the world.
An exclusive offer to our members to learn from the best in the game.
- Specialized advanced skill develop focused clinics
Past guest coaches include:
Aimpoint Putting Clinic
The Golf Lab is a certified AimPoint Express instructor. Learn how to be more effective and efficient in green reading... make more putts!
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in an Open Range session?
- Focused skills and drills for both Long Game and Short Game
- On course strategy
- Held at the back range at King Valley Golf Club
What is a private coaching session?
- 45 minute session with your coach reviewing progress on your personal performance plan
- May be on the Range or the Course
What is a Baseline Test?
- It is our Trademarked skills assessment we use to develop your personal performance plan
- Every Baseline is reviewed by Liam Mucklow to determine your Key Performance Indicators
Frequently Asked Questions (Cont'd)
What is wedge calibration?
- Defining wedge carries for full, ¾ and ½ shots for all your wedges
- Distances written on the wedge so you remember!
What is putter optimization?
- Lie and loft of your current putter are adjusted to optimize your roll
- Ensuring stroke mechanics match the putter characteristics to create the optimal roll and alignment of your putter
- Impact location is optimized for consistent speed control
What happens during the monthly webinar?
- Specific topic is covered each month to educate our members
- Understand the benefits that you can expect to see for the given topic
- Receive drills that can be done at home to improve the skill discussed
Additional benefits of membership:
- 50% off additional Private Coaching
- Discounts on Custom Equipment
- Access to Liam Mucklow for Private Coaching (availability limited)
- During season, access to driving range. Additionally, when available use of launch monitor.
Membership is limited to 40 people!
Membership Tuition - $2700
For More Information