JOIN US FOR WORSHIP In-Person at 5pm Saturday and 10:30am Sunday or on Facebook and YouTube on Sundays at 10:30am. If you plan to join us in person, we ask that you register your attendance each week. Watch this quick video on how to register...you need to click through several screens before you are actually registered, so it's good to know that ahead of time! You can also call the church at 585-594-9488 to register. We ask that you wear a mask when you are in our building and maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times. Read our entire Regathering Safety Plan, following federal and state guidelines and guidance from the CDC.
WE WANT TO STAY CONNECTED WITH YOU!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you’re doing and how we can pray for you, or ask to be added to our email lists to receive prayer requests and weekly announcements.
- As we enter the fall season with a new pastor, and begin to regather in other ways, we’re on Facebook every Wednesday at 7pm to pray, sing, or study and have fun being together.
- Join the Pearce Nation Facebook group to keep in touch with your church family. This is a great place to share life with each other—post or comment any time.
OUR FOOD CUPBOARDis running low on pastas (except spaghetti), canned tuna, and hygiene items. Donations can be left in the shopping cart in the lobby. Please remember to wear a mask when in the building and keep social distance. If you’d like to serve on the Food Cupboard team, contact Brooke Forrett at email@example.com.
Would you like to PLUG INTO MINISTRY here at Pearce? Find a way to get more connected? Joining one of our serve teams can be a great way to meet new people and use your giftings to serve the Lord. There are opportunities available on many teams: Food Cupboard, Guest Services, Tech, Online Host. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for more info.
- Pearce is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to welcome and direct everyone who enters our doors, receive phone calls, and care for our P4K families. Hours would mostly be mornings with occasional filling in for other shifts as needed. If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com by September 23.
- If you’re retired or have been downsized and are looking for part-time work, we’re hiring a Part-Time Event/Cleaner/Light Maintenance Lead. Hours are evenings and weekends. We also have openings for Evening/Weekend Cleaners—must be 16 to apply. If you’re interested in either position, send your resume to Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KIDS (birth-5th grade)
- Parents, join the Pearce Journey Kids Facebook group.
- Check out the Free Methodist ROOTS curriculum for parents.
- Beginning October 3 & 4, Journey Kids (infant-5th grade) will be offered during our Saturday evening and Sunday morning In-Person Worship Services. We’re also excited to announce that, starting September 20, our Journey Kids Adventure Show will be available on the Pearce YouTube channel on Sunday mornings. Each episode will be under 10 minutes and include a Bible story, Q & A with Nolan, and special time of prayer. Parents, subscribe to the Pearce Church YouTube channel and click the bell to receive notifications. Find weekly videos on the Journey Kids Adventure Show playlist.
Questions? Email Lydia at email@example.com
TEENS (6th-12th grade)
- Our teens meet on Sundays for a LIVE EQUIP STUDY at 11:30am on Instagram (pearcejourneyteens) and Facebook (Pearce Journey Teens).
- Beginning September 30, Youth Group (grades 6-12) will meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm in The Loft at Pearce.
- Wednesday, September 23, will be TNT: Wednesday Night Edition from 6:30-8pm in TC’s backyard. Bring your mask and email TC ASAP if you plan to attend (and to get his address): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Quiz practice is starting soon with an online version on Tuesday evenings. In-person practices will most likely begin in November 2020 or January 2021. Contact Rob Distaffen at email@example.com with questions regarding Bible Quizzing.
- Parents, join the Pearce Journey Teens Facebook group. Teens, follow us on Instagram.
Questions? Contact TC at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you CONTINUE TO BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS to God’s work through this ministry. See the giving page of our website for ways to contribute, or use the link below to give online.
We get to be the church beyond our walls. We get to be the church beyond Sunday morning. We get to be the hands and feet of Jesus. We get to be the church we always said we were.