Remote Proctoring Rules
Maintaining the integrity of our exams is as critical with exams that are proctored remotely as it is with exams taken at test centers. Just like our test centers, the following rules apply when taking remote proctored exams:
- You must not speak with anyone during the exam.
- You must not have any paper or study materials in the testing area.
- You must not discuss, reproduce or attempt to reproduce exam questions or items after the exam with other candidates or on social media.
- You must not use a cell phone during the exam.
- You must not take photos during the exam.
- You must not wear headphones, earbuds or smart enabled devices.
- You are not allowed to have food or drink at any time during your exam.
Test Taking Room Requirements
In addition, the location where you take your remote proctored exams must meet the specific requirements:
- You should not take your exam from coffee shops or public places where there is heavy traffic or noise. Also, there should be no one else in the room with you.
- Your desk should be clear of all notes and electronics. Your testing location should not be a cubical or carrel.
- If your testing location has any transparent walls or doors, they must be covered before you will be allowed to take your exam.
To check the compatibility of your system and ensure you can properly launch your exam, please log into your Adobe Credential Manager Account (where you registered to take the exam) and go to your PSI Services Dashboard by clicking on "Click here to login to PSI." Once on the PSI Services Dashboard, click on the View Details button on your scheduled exam, you will find a link that allows you to check your system’s compatibility.
Approved equipment includes:
- Standard or ergonomic QWERTY keyboard.
- Wired or Bluetooth mouse.
- Webcam, attached to laptop or separate.
- Laptops that are docked to monitor, keyboard, mouse, and webcam are OK if laptop is closed so only one monitor is visible.
Violation of any of the rules may result in termination of your exam. Your fees will not be refunded if your exam is terminated.
Need help navigating or troubleshooting your Adobe Credential Manager experience? Browse through the following links for more information.
Log In and Account Creation
How to Create an Adobe ID
How to Log in to Adobe Credential Manager
Where are my Exam History and Records?
Navigating Adobe Credential Manager
Overview of Adobe Credential Manager's Features
How to Create a Transcript
How to Share a Transcript
Where to Find Logos and eCertificates
Where to Find a Score Report
How to Publish Digital Badges
How to register for an Exam at a Testing Center
How to Register for an Online Proctored Exam
Learn About the Procedure of Taking an Online Proctored Exam
Rules and Requirements of Taking an Online Proctored Exam