2181 Monterey Avenue, Menlo Park
Built just 5 years ago in the acclaimed Las Lomitas School District, this home is picture-perfect. Every detail exemplifies the modern interpretation of a classic Craftsman – from the tapered porch column to the stacked stone accents and pergola detail above the garage. The two-level interior features espresso-hued hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout, and is perfectly arranged with the ultimate in flexibility. Choose to use the front room as a fifth bedroom, the ideal home office, or even a formal living room. Continue to the tremendous great room, which offers space for formal dining, a separate living area, or even just the right spot for a grand piano. Surround sound speakers provide media enjoyment, a gas-log fireplace enhances the ambiance, and double French doors open the area to the very private rear yard.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream with its white Shaker-style cabinetry topped in granite slab and tumbled marble backsplashes. An island adds prep space and a separate built-in counter offers breakfast bar seating or a workstation for homework. Stainless steel KitchenAid appliances include a gas cooktop, microwave, oven, beverage cooler, and refrigerator, plus a Bosch dishwasher.
Four bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and lighted fans are found upstairs, including the master suite, another bedroom with en suite bath with shower, plus two bedrooms and a hallway bath with tub and overhead shower. The master suite has a luxurious bath with granite and porcelain tile finishes complete with jetted tub and large shower.
Located in sought-after West Menlo Park, this home offers minutes-away convenience to cafes and restaurants plus access to acclaimed Las Lomitas schools. Welcome home!
Summary of Home
- Designer Craftsman home built in 2014
- 5 bedrooms and 4 baths on two levels
- Espresso-hued hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout
- Tremendous great room with gas-log fireplace and surround sound
- Optional formal dining area or perfect spot for a grand piano
- Stunning chef’s kitchen has a built-in breakfast/workstation counter plus island
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop
- Main-level bedroom and adjacent bath, also ideal for an office
- 4 upstairs bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, including the master suite
- Upstairs laundry room plus study area at the top of the stairs
- Attached 2-car garage with loft storage
- Private, landscaped rear yard with large lawn and patio
- Approximately 2,606 square feet on a lot of approximately 6,000 square feet
- Desirable West Menlo Park neighborhood just blocks to cafes and restaurants
- Excellent Las Lomitas schools