AKF is looking for creative work from MassArt students to exhibit in our Boston office. The artwork will be on display for one year until our next annual event. The finalists will attend a gallery-style exhibition at the AKF office in April 2019, where a panel of judges will select and announce the two scholarship winners. The winners will each receive a $2500 scholarship for their tuition at MassArt! This will be our fourth annual event, which was started in 2016 and has given six students a total of $15,000 in scholarships.
Finalists will be chosen and notified in March 2019 and they will bring the selected works to the AKF office in early April. The finalists, their guests, the MassArt community, AKF employees, and AKF clients will be invited to view the pieces and enjoy beverages and hors d’oeuvres at the exhibition. A panel of judges will announce the two scholarship winners during the event.
A pricing sheet will be available at our front desk throughout the year for any visitors who are interested in purchasing one of the pieces.
Please read the guidelines thoroughly before sending in your submissions.
- You must be a freshman, sophomore, or junior student at MassArt to participate. You may also participate if you are a senior and will be attending a masters program or continuing education program at MassArt next year.
- Submit a single PDF file with one high quality image per page (you can include up to three images per piece). Please include the title, dimensions, price*, and a brief description for each piece. Please also include your name and what year you are currently in at MassArt.
- For video work, please send a youtube or vimeo link (do not send video files).
- No more than 3 submissions per person
- Any media is accepted
- Specify if you will bring the original work or a print / copy to the exhibition
- The work should be appropriate for a corporate office
*We will keep a pricing sheet available for any visitors or AKF employees who are interested in purchasing artwork.
Submit your files to the link below by Tuesday, February 19, 2019
To set up a time to tour the AKF office or if you have any questions, please email Molly Zodikoff at MZodikoff@akfgroup.com
We look forward to seeing your work!