School: Baylor University
Majors: biology, nursing, accounting, finance, psychology, marketing, psychology, marketing, business administration and management, journalism, communication disorder, health/ medical preparatory programs.
Sports: baseball, basketball, football, cheerleading, golf, ice hockey, gymnastics, soccer, track and field, rugby, sailing, volleyball, lacrosse, skiing, softball, tennis, cross country, fencing, crew, ultimate frisbee, rock climbing.
Formal Recruitment is the main process the National Panhellenic Conference sororities at Baylor University use to recruit new members.
Where do most students live: Dorms
percentage of students admitted: 55%
annual cost $34,900, Housing cost $11,360, meal cost $5,200, book & supplies cost 1,276
Percentage of students who receive financial aid:97%
Average SAT score: 1130-1330
percentage of men and women: 58% women and 42% men
percentage of various races: 34%
1. It is estimated that around 16,000 students study at Baylor
2. Baylor University is the oldest university in the state that is still operating
3. In 1914 they went 70 years without a mascot when the students finally voted on the name bear.
4. In a short 17 year league history, Baylor has won, a combined 65 Big 12 championships
5. Baylor students celebrate "Dr Pepper hour" with free Dr Pepper floats every Tuesday.