Open House Thursday, January 23 4:00 - 5:00P
A quality-rated, state-licensed, comprehensive preschool program for your 3 to 5 year old that includes a balance of play-based, child-directed discovery and teacher-led, small group activities. Kindergarten-readiness is ensured through the encouragement of self-regulation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The Small Fries Preschool program is rated Level 5 through Colorado Shines and follows the Colorado Early Learning & Developmental Guidelines to build curriculum in the following content areas:
- Social/Emotional Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language & Early Literacy
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Creative Arts Expression
- Health & Physical Development
- Logic & Reasoning
- Approaches to Learning
REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Registration forms must be submitted in person at the Chilson Center front desk. Open spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration for Spring 2020 begins Monday, Feb. 3 at 8:00 a.m. in-person at the Chilson Recreation Center. Currently enrolled families receive priority registration through January 31. All remaining spaces will be available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
* An annual, non-refundable registration fee of $35 is due at the time of enrollment. Session fees may be paid in full or broken down into monthly tuition payments that are due on the first of each month during the session.
Spring 2020 classes are currently full.
The Spring 2020 session runs January 6 through May 22 and generally follows the Thompson School District calendar for district-wide holiday breaks and other school closures. No classes held on 1/1-1/3, 1/20, 2/17, 2/26, 2/28, 3/16-3/20, 4/20.
Spring 2020 Tuition Fees
- M/T/W Pre-K Classes: The full spring session fee of $848 can be paid in full at any time or can be broken down into monthly installment payments.
- Th/F Preschool Classes: The full spring session fee of $518 can be paid in full at any time or can be broken down into monthly installment payments.
For more information on Small Fries Preschool, to schedule a tour, or inquire about current wait lists, please call 970.962.2467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Created with an image by Wokandapix - "blocks letters alphabet"