A quality-rated, state-licensed, comprehensive preschool program for your 3 to 5 year old that includes a balance of play-based, child-directed discovery and teacher-led, small group activities. Kindergarten-readiness is ensured through the encouragement of self-regulation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The Small Fries Preschool program is rated through Colorado Shines and follows the Colorado Early Learning & Developmental Guidelines to build curriculum in the following content areas:
- Social/Emotional Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language & Early Literacy
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Creative Arts Expression
- Health & Physical Development
- Logic & Reasoning
- Approaches to Learning
REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Registration forms must be submitted in person at the Chilson Center front desk. Open spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Spaces Are Limited for Fall 2019. Call 970.962.2467 for Availability.
Registration for Fall 2019 began Friday, February 1 at 8:00 a.m. in-person at the Chilson Recreation Center. Families enrolled in the Spring 2019 Session will have a priority registration prior to February 1. All remaining spaces will be available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
* An annual, non-refundable registration fee of $35 is due at the time of enrollment. Session fees may be paid in full or broken down into monthly tuition payments that are due on the 1st of each month during the session.
Limited spaces are available for the fall 2019 session. For more information or to schedule a tour, call 970.962.2467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fall 2019 session runs September 3 through December 20 and generally follows the Thompson School District calendar for district-wide holiday breaks and other school closures. Parent and Child Orientation meetings will be held the week of August 19.
The Chilson Center is CLOSED August 26-September 2 for maintenance and training.
*No classes held 10/4, 10/10, 10/11, 11/27, 11/28, 11/29
Fall 2019 Tuition Fees
- M/T/W Pre-K Classes: The full fall session fee of $736 can be paid in full at any time or can be broken down into 5 monthly installment payments of $147.20.
- Th/F Preschool Classes: The full Fall session fee of $378 can be paid in full at any time or can be broken down into 5 monthly installment payments of $75.60.
Created with an image by Wokandapix - "blocks letters alphabet"