- Many times, teens and children are scared to tell their parents because of worries that nobody will care, won't believe them, and many other reasons.
25% can be a lot, especially when you realize some may not want to say they're cyberbullied.
Girls are more likely to get cyberbullied overall.
- One of the most famous cyberbullying cases is of Amanda Todd.
- Someone posed as a friend of her's, and convinced her to send him nude pictures. She was only in the 7th grade.
- She attempted suicide by drinking bleach, but survived.
- It was only after she moved schools TWICE, each time with the bully posing as a local student and posting more pictures, that she successfully committed suicide in October of 2012.