The REALTORS® Community Foundation Presents the Cruise or Condo Vacation Raffle
- Raffle tickets are $20 each. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold total.
- For each ticket purchased, a vacation option must be selected, either the cruise or condo.
- Raffle is open to anyone 18 years or older.
- Winner will be announced on Thursday, Nov. 14th at the Boise Regional REALTORS® Member Expo.
- You do NOT have to be present to win. The two winners will be notified on Nov. 15th.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- To purchase, you can contact BRR Events Specialist Marind Amano (208-946-5721), stop in at Boise Regional REALTORS® or contact a ROC Member.
Enjoy a five (5) day, four (4) night cruise for you and a companion. The cruise includes a beautiful interior stateroom, onboard gourmet meals, a wide range of entertainment, shipboard activities, plus exciting cities to visit! This cruise can be taken within 18 months and departs from most U.S. Ports. $1,795 value
Thank you to Dave Ferguson at Ferguson Realty Group for this donation!
What you need to know:
- The cruise vacation does not include airfare.
- Winner must mail the completed cruise certificate to the travel agency within 45 days of issuance. Cruise is fully transferable within that 45 day period.
- Port charges and taxes are paid in advance by Ferguson Realty Group.
- Upgrades can be made for an additional fee through the travel agency.
- Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Carnival are two popular options.
This seven (7) day Mexico vacation can be used at any UVC International resort in Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Islands of Loreto, or Puerto Vallarta. $3,500-$4,000 value.
Thank you to Jamie Matzdorff with Keller Williams Realty for this donation!
What you need to know:
- The Mexico vacation does not include airfare.
- Date availability will vary by resort.
- This is a time-share and the winner will work with membership holder to schedule.
- Two (2) bedroom, two (2) bath accommodations.
- Upgrades, including all-inclusive options, can be made for an additional fee.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased three (3) ways:
Through a REALTORS® Outreach Committee member.
- Andrea Anderson, Woodhouse Group
- Shannan Berry, TitleOne
- Montse Burkhart, Flagstar Retail Bank
- Kim Daley, Stewart Title
- Claire Fenton, Realty Management Associates (RMA)
- Jamie Matzdorff, Keller Williams Realty Group
- Ruthie New, Epic Realty
- Mark Stevens, Amherst Madison Real Estate Advisors
- Kaitlin Tookey Palmer, Amherst Madison Real Estate Advisors
- Scott Taylor, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Teena Turner, Evans Realty
- Sheila Wickstrom-Schuler, Capital Group
- Michele Wilson, Flagstar Retail Bank
In person at Boise Regional REALTORS® (9550 W. Bethel Court, Boise, ID, 83709) during office hours.
By phone (Call BRR Events Specialist: Marind Amano at 208-946-5721)
Email Boise Regional REALTORS® Events Specialist, Marind Amano at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-946-5721.
All proceeds go to the REALTORS® Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN 82-0476895) a charity whose mission is to improve the quality of life in the Boise Region through housing-related projects and grants.