The IronPigs will change their name to the ‘Festers in anticipation of Musikfest 2016 for their upcoming home game at Coca-Cola Park on Thursday, August 4 at 7:05 p.m. Musikfest – which has taken place annually in Bethlehem since its debut in 1984 -- is the nation’s largest free music festival.
50% of the proceeds from the 'Festers jersey auction on August 4 will benefit ArtsQuest, the Bethlehem, Pa.-based non-profit organization.
'FESTERS NIGHT: THE KICKOFF TO MUSIKFEST
'festers night highlights
Thursday, August 4 (7:05 p.m. at Coca-Cola Park) vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
- A Musikfest 2016 Setin Mug giveaway (pictured above) courtesy of Lutron for the first 3,000 fans in attendance 18 and older.
- An extended pre-game Happy Hour from 5-7 p.m. with $2 domestic drafts (16-ounce) and $1 hot dogs and live music.
- The only post-game concert of the year at Coca-Cola Park. The 90-minute set will begin in the TD Bank “Platza” (Stages are called “platzas” at Musikfest as an homage to Bethlehem’s Germanic heritage) following the final out.
- The opportunity to bid on game-worn and autographed ‘Festers jerseys.
- The opportunity to purchase 2016 Musikfest beverage mugs (pictured above)! The 24-ounce mug features the vibrant official Musikfest 2016 artwork and during this game only, fans can get drink fill-ups at a special price ($3 from 5-7 p.m. during Happy Hour and $7.50 after Happy Hour).
Limited-edition 2016 ‘Festers merchandise – featuring the unique and creative imagery of both Musikfest and the IronPigs – is on sale now.
50% of the proceeds from 'Festers merchandise sales will benefit ArtsQuest, the Bethlehem, Pa.-based non-profit organization.