The Social Experience
- Attending the play with some of my closest friends made the experience a lot more enjoyable.
- My friends and I enjoyed the play together and then we spent the walk home talking about it. I went to the performance with my friends Sam and Hannah.
- To get ready my friends and I met and walked to the theater together.
- As we journey through life, what gives us the ability to make friends is our shared experiences.
- Without our shared experiences we would never have anything to talk about, and have no way of identifying ourselves with one another.
The Cultural & Intellectual Experience
- The central issue addressed in the play was material greed and child labor.
- Prior to the performance I had an experience with the Catholic church because I am a Catholic.
- The issues described in the performance were a friendly reminder of many of the values my parents tried to instill in me when I was younger; material possessions can never overcome family relationships.
- The subject matter reminds me of the sacrifices my parents are making for me to go to school, and the reason I need to do well and prioritize my education.