We are specifically targeting H&M. H&M has a history of being complacent of the poor abuses in Myanmar. Despite commitments to bettering working conditions workers at these factories still report
- Wage cuts for arriving only a few minutes late
- Inadequate sick leave practices
- Restrictions on toilet break
- Fainting on the factory floor
How we do it!
We start in November so we can spread news of our boycott before Holiday shopping time so shoppers can make smart decisions and our boycott will be most impactful
- Letter informing H&M that we are boycotting until they provide proof via inspection that they are complying with the Cambodian Labour Law, ILOs Core Conventions and H&M’s own Code of Conduct
- Press conferences on local news channels to involve people in all areas .
- National press conference to drum up buzz around major news networks
- Encourage shoppers to take their business to stores that have safe, sustainable and human-friendly business practices.
Support Primary Education